The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus Owners/Toyota Owners Meet 28th March 2004 Gaydon

Branners

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appologies to everyone re. my non appearance. I was up most of the night tending a sick son whose body fluids were evacuating at a considerable rate of knots!

All is now fine and dandy (he is still sleeping fast) and I look forward to meeting you all again soon.

CJ

No I haven't got any pictures soz.

It was a pretty good turn up, although not as many supras as expected. Foodfreak's supe is still one of the best around, looked very impressif when I was driving behind him!

Gaz' car wasn't too bad either ;)

Thanks for the kind words. Nice meet to kick off the season. Nice to speak to JB, Bobbeh, Foodfreak, Adam and everyone else I spoke to:p

Bit of a long day having been up since 5.15 and just getting home at 6.30 I feel and no doubt look like a Zombie at the moment.

I wish these meets were a little further up North as I would attend all of them. I will however try and attend as many as possible.

Look forward to seeing you all again in the near future. I am sure Gaz will be posting our pics up soon.:thumbs:

Thanks

Kevin

Its a great turn out today, although i have not manage to speak to much people today, (spend a lot of time topping up Caffeine :p )

Sorry for not being very approching either, i had just about 3 hours sleep but up nearly 21hrs on Sat .......

Hopefully on the next meet i shall be more human ....

anyway good to see you all.

Nice to put a few more faces to names, and a pretty good turn out.

Car was looking spot on kev, well done mate. Judging by all the pictures the crowds were taking id say they thought so too:thumbs:

See you all at Bolney.

Simon & Eva (didn't get your screen name) and SupraRob, nice to meet you all (and others) sorry to sneak off without saying "bye" was going to pop up to Pod, but after a stopping for a snack mid route we changed our mind and headed our way home.

Went through the lovely villiage of Ye Olde Milton Keynes, LOTS of roundabouts and dualcarriageways and no cameras (think) !!

See you all again in the warm - I hope.

Gerry & Sue

Guest Nicola

You had a nice selection of motors at Gaydon yesterday.

Hope I didn't ruin your line by parking at the end of it (grey MR2).

The general Toyota turnout wasn't that great.

Thanks for being there.

Nicola,

I've always liked MR2's.....

There should have been a lot more Supe's, don't know what happend to them. Pos some went to the Fast Show at Pod instead.

Will make a note in the diary - "must do better" next year !

Cheers