The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus Owners/Toyota Owners Meet 28th March 2004 Gaydon

Branners

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MfS

Is it OK if I wait for you at Bicester services Bobbeh? :)

(Esso - burger king, near Bicester village)

Yeah, no probs :)

And you CJ... as long as you keep to your own flock.. I'll have a couple of Goats in the back that no one is to touch but me :devil:

Anybody going up from the deep South ???

Looks as though we will be in a convoy of one at the mo, but on the good side at least we won't get split up !

Also, as we have got two, two-way's we can chat to each other an pretend we have an "imaginary friend" in our "convoy".

Cheers....:blink:

PS No replies with the word "sad" in them pleeeese !

Originally posted by Bobbeh

I know some people are off to Santa Pod in the afternoon to catch the event going on there.

That 'Fast Show' thing?

I doubt i'd make it there early enough. Oh well, I'll try to get along to a meet when the Supra is ready to roll...

Back on track...

I might be up for this.

1. Branners

2. Supragal (not in her supra/ not 100%)

3. Millhouse (pending work)

4. Trig (Not 100% sure)

5. Pulse

6. Bobbeh

7. Nick

8. keron

9. supraRob

10. MfS

11. Terminator

12. ad500

13 Scooter

14 CJ

15 Gordon F

16 Matt Harwood

17.Foodfreak

18 Whele

19 bammbamm

20 John Fisher

21 Gatso

22. Jap1

23. Kevin and Gaz from Envy

24. Roy (errm ... maybe and if i can find my way! )

25. Spyda

26. Lust2luv (maybe)

As for a convoy, wouldn't meeting up at junction 10 services of M40 be the best bet, then the South and SW peeps can come up the A34 and the SE peeps up the M40? 9.15 for 9.30 depart? 10-15 supe convoy up the M40 would be fun. Just a thought.

:looney:

Is anyone convoying southwards along the M40?

Was thinking of joing it at Junction 15 and heading down to Junction 12. Would be good if I could tag on the back of a convoy. :D

If there isn't one already there should be! :p

BYE,

Adam.

I,ll be coming from the north

from junction 28 on the M1

to juction 23a to A/M 42

off at junction 3a to M 40 and down that way

is anyone else coming this way ?

I,d like to pick up the convoy at junction 12

what time do you guys think you will be there?

8.30!! Too early for me :D make it 9, then that gives us 30 mins to get up to J10 of M40 and meet up, sounds good :)

PM me your mobile number so I can call you if I run into trouble :)

OK 9 o'clock it is :)

John I know a few peeps are meeting up at South mimms early on, my S2000 m8 is heading down there, but Im going across country.

got any more details Bob?

Im currently planning on meeting FoodF at the Little Chef off junction 21 of the M25 and junction 6 of the M1 at 8.00am, then driving round the M25 to the A41 and going across from there. Mimms may be another option if theres a few people there at the right time.

JB

Originally posted by CJ

Where exactly are we meeting? :)

If you come down from Abingdon, follow the A34 to the M40 (j9), then go straight onto the A41 to Bicester. Approx 1 or 2 miles. At the first roundabout there are the services on the left.

We will be at the Burger King parkinglot. Its small so you cant miss us. Cya then

Oh yeah, dont forget we go into summertime tonight :)

Hello all,

Just posted pics of the car in our section so you wont miss it (thats hardly likely though ;) )

Please do say hello, if were not around the car, we'll have envy t-shirts or Jackets on...

If anyone wants anything, give me a call anytime tonight or drop me an email and we'll bring in down.

Best Regards,

Gaz.

Originally posted by MfS

If you come down from Abingdon, follow the A34 to the M40 (j9), then go straight onto the A41 to Bicester. Approx 1 or 2 miles. At the first roundabout there are the services on the left.

We will be at the Burger King parkinglot. Its small so you cant miss us. Cya then

Oh yeah, dont forget we go into summertime tonight :)

Bloody hell, i forgot about that. do the clocks go forward or back? Is it spring forward - fall back? :conf:

Originally posted by Branners

got any more details Bob?

Im currently planning on meeting FoodF at the Little Chef off junction 21 of the M25 and junction 6 of the M1 at 8.00am, then driving round the M25 to the A41 and going across from there. Mimms may be another option if theres a few people there at the right time.

JB

John, I think my friends are going down there for 9am, then driving up.