The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It's Back!!

Dragonball

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
Wow, that looks evil. Look forward to more pics, especially of the rear with the light covers :cool:

yes, that looks mean out! fair play

Darling Ffi - anytime - it suits you! :)

Living proof that everything Welsh does not live underground or is round and follicly challenged!

Pics look blue - but is, in fact, facelift shape in royal purple and black / saddle stitched and supra done in black outline

A lovely job as expected of the maestros....

Where's the pic of you??

IMG_0621 (Small).JPG

IMG_0626 (Small).JPG

IMG_0627 (Small).JPG

IMG_0628 (Small).JPG

Living proof that everything Welsh does not live underground or is round and follicly challenged!

Oy! I dont live underground :p

Where's the pic of you??

I sit here waiting, with sheepskin mitts at the ready :D

That looks bloody class!

The seats are lovely as well. I really like the way G&B do them. Some of the other recovering jobs I've seen from lesser places the leather looks loose, kinda baggy and it looks pants.

Darling Ffi - anytime - it suits you! :)

Pics look blue - but is, in fact, facelift shape in royal purple and black / saddle stitched and supra done in black outline

A lovely job as expected of the maestros....

Where's the pic of you??

Why thankyou..

You know your Supras always in safe hands with G&B..:)

The pic of me is currently being uploaded for my welshgirlsgonewild.com website..

Next time CJ is round I am hoping we can do something arty together with the sheepskin mitts for the site..lol

:D

Ffi Ffi

*New G&B website coming soon..*

Why thankyou..

You know your Supras always in safe hands with G&B..:)

The pic of me as currently being uploaded for my welshgirlsgonewild.com site..

Next time CJ is round I am hoping we can do something arty together with the sheepskin mitts for the site..lol

Ffi Ffi

I'm on my way! :run::D

That looks bloody class!

The seats are lovely as well. I really like the way G&B do them. Some of the other recovering jobs I've seen from lesser places the leather looks loose, kinda baggy and it looks pants.

I agree Jake. The quality these guys (and gal) do is superb and the service level is wonderful too. And if that isnt a good enough reason to use them - just wait until you see the gorgeous Ffi - :love:

I agree Jake. The quality these guys (and gal) do is superb and the service level is wonderful too. And if that isnt a good enough reason to use them - just wait until you see the gorgeous Ffi - :love:

Oh CJ..you're only sayin it cos i'm welsh..lol

Just me doing my work of spreading the good word..

Oh CJ..you're only sayin it cos i'm welsh..lol

Just me doing my work of spreading the good word..

Unless you get Vinnie to spend £10 to become a member you wont be spreading the word for much longer. :)