• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Grahamc...

A quick question, you have max torque at 5.200rpm. Isn't that very late considering you "only" put out 400bhp?

I have no idea... My only answer would be that the twin turbos were actually running in TTC mode and not sequential at the time that dyno run was done.

I am however looking forward to the SRR day that is at the end of this month. :D I now the turbos running sequentially and 1.4 bar boost...

Guest Phillw454

Looks great. Front bumper is different then most others iv seen, didnt think it would pull off that big spoiler but it does very well.

Wheels will finish it off nicely. Maybe some facelift rear lights? As the back doesnt look quite as nice as the front.

But well done for the project i hope now you can enjoy driving it.:)

Looks great. Front bumper is different then most others iv seen, didnt think it would pull off that big spoiler but it does very well.

Wheels will finish it off nicely. Maybe some facelift rear lights? As the back doesnt look quite as nice as the front.

But well done for the project i hope now you can enjoy driving it.:)

Thanks mate! I am not entirely happy with the front of the car, especially after I tried to argue with a pothole (lost that fight :(). So I am now waiting for prices on the ridox front and sides.

Its that bloody yellow number plate on the rear!! I like the idea of the facelift rear lights. :D

Love driving the car... I drive it mostly with the boost turned down to 1.0 - 1.1 bar, and it scares me everyday I drive it...

Guest Phillw454

Lol yeah them pot holes usually win the fight!!

More work being done on it??? At this rate youl never get chance to drive it:p

If it scares you then its perfect!! How long you had it back now? Nothings as fun as a car that scares you, gives you the biggest smile ever i bet.

Lol yeah them pot holes usually win the fight!!

More work being done on it??? At this rate youl never get chance to drive it:p

If it scares you then its perfect!! How long you had it back now? Nothings as fun as a car that scares you, gives you the biggest smile ever i bet.

Went to fetch the car at lunch time, and I had a fight with another pothole, slightly smaller this time, thinking I could win, wrong again :(

Good thing I am moving as this country lane of mine is ridiculous!

I am driving it, 2nd car only though. Not much more to be done... wheels, cw suspension, diff, interior, ridox front and sides.

Looks brilliant, well done. Will look miles better with the Ridox.

I think the ridox will be a huge improvement. At the end of the day, I bought this bumper to break, and learn the car, before getting the kit I really want. :)

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...