The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ro's Single Turbo Build...

Gaz Walker

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do boys and girls :D This has been in the pipeline for about 4 months now, Envy have put a lot of thought into it and we've decided to go for a very streetable car. Still want a good top end too though :) It's been a while without the car but it's been worth it, had some cosmetic changes done as well as the turbo :) Should be running with some hopefully good performance figures by Friday

You'd be surprised Mark... I managed to fill the Greddy catch tank I used to have on the car.;)

The main reason for the breather system is to stop front main seal failure. I am on to my third seal now and its a real PIA to keep changing it out. I would suggest everyone who is putting out decent power use one.

Any progress with your single over the winter?

Kevin

Experience leads to improvements for all! I'm dead jealous....

• 3 weeks later...
Made 560@hubs at 1.4 bar, more than satisfied with that as the turbo does spool nicely :D
hi was that at thor dyno.

do you have dyno chart and specs and can stick up in list for you.

you going to track with it and is it all set up and mapped now

that intake pipe looks great

hi was that at thor dyno.

do you have dyno chart and specs and can stick up in list for you.

you going to track with it and is it all set up and mapped now

that intake pipe looks great

Hiya Mark, it was at Thor's dyno yeah. Kevin has the charts and will be putting them up soon (my PC with the scanner software is busted)

Do fancy tracking it yeah, still need to iron out some minor issues (like the exhaust is slightly low so is catching slightly). Not sure if i'll run it down a drag strip, not into that to be honest but will probably give it a go to see what it can actually do

Well done Ro, so how does it go? :D

Ask the owner of a brand spanking new 911 Turbo S :innocent: :whistle:

Gonna get the engine built soon and will probably up the boost a bit, don't wanna go to wild right now as it's a daily car and i'm not after TOO much power etc.