Am I a Supra snob?

Fifty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
LOl GTO's no way move the same way as a supra!

we talkin bout looks, yes they are not built as well, especially their gearboxes but they would move not so differet, 3litre twin turbo and a small bit heavier

unlike some people on this site who just think the world of cars starts and ends in the word "supra"

I know what you mean, it can be said about all cars that an owner is enthusiastic about.

I prefer the shape of the Supra than the Noble, but the noble is a beast in its own right. :)

I do like Nobles and the Supra isn't the greatest car ever at all but unless i win the lottery or sign terms with Liverpool FC, i couldn't justify spending £100k+ on a standard Ferrari / Lambo etc when the Supra can be tuned to match them for less than a quarter of their price ... "Nice car, what's the retail on one of those?" etc :D

Guest Flat4_ire
I know what you mean, it can be said about all cars that an owner is enthusiastic about.

I prefer the shape of the Supra than the Noble, but the noble is a beast in its own right. :)

true yes..on another note i saw a lovely convertible 2005 ferrari 360 modena yesterday, just looked absolutely stunning, can barely hear it on tickover but when he even blipped the throttle hmmmm that sound!

Guest Flat4_ire
I do like Nobles and the Supra isn't the greatest car ever at all but unless i win the lottery or sign terms with Liverpool FC, i couldn't justify spending £100k+ on a standard Ferrari / Lambo etc when the Supra can be tuned to match them for less than a quarter of their price ... "Nice car, what's the retail on one of those?" etc :D

ah man lambo murcielago, fuck me! even an ugly mug like yourself would pick up a hot chick in one of those badboys!! :D

true yes..on another note i saw a lovely convertible 2005 ferrari 360 modena yesterday, just looked absolutely stunning, can barely hear it on tickover but when he even blipped the throttle hmmmm that sound!

I got a track day coming up to drive a 360 modena on the Top Gear Track, I warm up also with a Scooby P1 then onto the Murciallago then to finish the day off go out in a 360 :)

Ferrari's do have a nice exhaust tune :drool:

Guest Flat4_ire
I got a track day coming up to drive a 360 modena on the Top Gear Track, I warm up also with a Scooby P1 then onto the Murciallago then to finish the day off go out in a 360 :)

Ferrari's do have a nice exhaust tune :drool:

HOW did u manage that????? id pay big money for that

i test drove a few and they go ok but the gto3r is the only one to have.....its the one with the enclosed headlights.....none of the others have a lsd and you cant get any traction every time i came out of a roundabout fast it would pick up and spin its inside wheel:) ......the gto3r was completley different to drive

HOW did u manage that????? id pay big money for that

It was a present from the missus for my birthday. I will post you the site. I am just awaiting dates for the top gear track, they have not published the dates yet. They have a selection of tracks but I would like to compare how I would do against the celebraties. I doubt I would come close to the Stig's times but would give it a go..:eyebrows:

sure im a supra lover too, but i also realise that theyre are FAR sexier cars, unlike some people on this site who just think the world of cars starts and ends in the word "supra"

thats the thing, when we're young, we like the newest and /sexiest stuff, but as you get older sometimes you just get stuck in a certain era.

People obsess about many strange cars, none of us here will spend £50K on a e-type, as their are far more desirable cars to 'us' to spend the money on (if we had it!)

The majority of owners will come and go and would possibly have a different car now if they could comfortably afford it, but IMO on any car forum there will be people who live and breathe the car, diehards if you like, that care not of modern day advances/designs or indeed any other marque. They are not deluded they are just content............

Well for under 10 grand i dont see many other cars with looks, reliability, performance, super car ass whopping potential, road presence...i could go on, than a supra TT...period! :D

apart from the reliability side, i would go with my new purchase on that one :D

and even then it's only every 60k it needs some major work :)

I've been in a few Nobles- the 3R is simply awesome- you'd need a set up similar to Terry's to live with it, and Tel's car didn't exactly cost chump change to build did it. The interior of a Noble is shockingly bad though, especialy the hand brake location.

I've been in a few Nobles- the 3R is simply awesome- you'd need a set up similar to Terry's to live with it, and Tel's car didn't exactly cost chump change to build did it. The interior of a Noble is shockingly bad though, especialy the hand brake location.

im sure terrys car would destroy one.....i know mine would:)

Guest Flat4_ire

oooh, them is fighting words, now wheres my veyron til i race ya:D

0-60 in 3.8, 0-100 in 9.5, 340bhp wrapped up in under 1000kg. Life is more than a straight line too- they are limpets in the corners- they have such conering force you have to have over 1/4 tank of fuel on a trackday.

The M400 is even quicker.

If you ever go to a PH Vmax day ask Justin for a hotlap.

Guest Flat4_ire
0-60 in 3.8, 0-100 in 9.5, 340bhp wrapped up in under 1000kg. Life is more than a straight line too- they are limpets in the corners- they have such conering force you have to have over 1/4 tank of fuel on a trackday.

3.8, now thats moving! for a rwd

yea that is pretty fast....but id still beat one :)