The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thinking of getting rid..........

black cat

Unfortunately I would be selling to pay off my credit cards, nothing to do with the car though which everyone asumes it is!!

But with the credit card minimum payments and insurance I'd be saving over £300 a month!!! On top of that I seem to spend about £250-£350 a month on it in some way or another as well!!!

Unfortunately I would be selling to pay off my credit cards, nothing to do with the car though which everyone asumes it is!!

But with the credit card minimum payments and insurance I'd be saving over £300 a month!!! On top of that I seem to spend about £250-£350 a month on it in some way or another as well!!!

does it run every day.??

i thought id just check how much stock from Mr T was

including vat

£ 261.72p

thats not bad........... however fitting was £496

total £757.72p for stock replacement.

i dont think so........ think they are covering there arse. 6.5 hours to fit. yeah right.!

Thought there was no way it was going!??!

thats not fair.... cant you see iam a man in pain;) iam hoping its going to be fine.

if it was only the clutch then id get it fixed, but its the fookin front disks. theve bearly got 3000 miles on and the shagged. trouble is i dont know if ive done it some how. i think its uneven expantion when they get hot causing them to warp. when there hot there fine when ther cold ther fine, half way feels like theres a brick stuck to the disk.:(

Edd

"hope your staying local mate". yes mate just moving round the corner still in lutterworth.

your driving a supercar killer.... its gonna cost to keep it on the road bud, but despit the cost try to avoid buying cheap parts to fix it, you'll end up paying twice in the end, spend the money and when your driving it getting the attention that supes deserve and killing the competiton, you'll then realise that every penny, despite how many, is worth that feeling everytime.:)

your driving a supercar killer.... its gonna cost to keep it on the road bud, but despit the cost try to avoid buying cheap parts to fix it, you'll end up paying twice in the end, spend the money and when your driving it getting the attention that supes deserve and killing the competiton, you'll then realise that every penny, despite how many, is worth that feeling everytime.:)

i thought the disks were made by brembo. so i didnt think it was gona be a problem.

the right front caliper is binding a bit so may be its that and the right front has over heated. mid you i should be able to have the disks blue before i run into probs.

oh today theres a horrible scrapping nose coming from the right front of the saxo. sounds like theres no greece in some thing and iam up in leeds and have got 125miles to get home.

hopefully it will make it. i bet the gaters fell off, ill go nuts if thats citreons fault.