Got my baby back

BURT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Burt, can we have before and after pics to compare :D Thats near perfect in my eyes :thumbs:

ask and ye shall recieve....

she was a complete stock car when i bought her apart from bbs wheels.. the rest i have done.... ... the spec is very big having spent near £25k so far + buying the car..... Iam very proud of her..

000_0039.JPG

000_0040.JPG

000_0041.JPG

Yeah but hes built HIS car to HIS spec... and thats priceless. :)

thats exaclty what i wanted to do..... build the car for me, not to buy a car ready built for somebody else.....

nothing against Terrys car its stunning as are plenty others, but they are all supes with names belonging to them.

This is mine...;)

cheers guys.... it was quite difficult to mod, as its so easy to go too far and end up in the world of modded novas and a-like.

it is so very tempmting to just keep going, but i guess thats when it stops being a supra and turns into a molested jap motor...

thanks again, so glad you guys like it.. afterall, it was you guys who helped with the mod ideas.;)