The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Owners Club Ireland Meeting April 2006

bondango

Guest Flat4_ire
Oh yeah baby i'll be there then :)

thats the shot! ;) try get a few of the single tubbie boys over from the UK, id like to see a few 600hp sups

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok im waiting on word back, abbeyshrule (just outside Mullingar) has a nice little tourist organisation who want to attract ppl to the Town :-)

a few really nice pubs, B&B's and it seems a great little town for a weekends Craic for anyone wanting to make a weekend of things. Also getting info on using the airfeild for the meet on sunday so fingers crossed it all comes togather.

Guest stealth-irl

if u were looking for somewhere 2 meet in mulingar im shure grange motors wouldant mind a few soops parked out frount

they had 3 MK4s parked out frount for all of 1993.i know cause thats when i fell in love with em LOL

only contack info i could get is there sales email [email protected]

from what i can remember there was parking right across from them as well in an old thearter.

if u were looking for somewhere 2 meet in mulingar im shure grange motors wouldant mind a few soops parked out frount

they had 3 MK4s parked out frount for all of 1993.i know cause thats when i fell in love with em LOL

only contack info i could get is there sales email [email protected]

from what i can remember there was parking right across from them as well in an old thearter.

Mmm Im expecting more than 3 will turn up, as if we get abbeyshrule and word breaks out about it like the car show there in 2005 where 25,000 people turned up and the event was cancelled :) and that was just plebs in punto's etc. :p

E10 per head x 25000 = mega mods for us :D

Any luck on contacting them yet bondango???

details in 1st post on flyer. I can post up maps and stuff but it would ideally be up to the members on here from the UK to organise themselves for this. There are a few members from the UK mk3 supra club planning on coming across aswell. Dublin would be the best port of call.

details in 1st post on flyer. I can post up maps and stuff but it would ideally be up to the members on here from the UK to organise themselves for this. There are a few members from the UK mk3 supra club planning on coming across aswell. Dublin would be the best port of call.

Ah Dublin...........................real guinness, not had any since last visit in November last year.................. :burp: :friday:

Is it an open rag it round the whole perimeter track and the runway you are looking at?? I did a day like that outside Yeovil in my supe and feck me it was fantastic. You will not find grip anywhere in the world like a runway :) Completely remove the 4wd advantage over RWD setup as no matter how hard I tried I couldn't spin my wheels up in the supe.

EIAB Abbeyshrule N53° 35' 29.01" W7° 38' 33.79"

Located almost in the centre of Ireland, with no flying restrictions, Abbeyshrule is an excellent airfield to fly from. Its boasts an asphalt runway 799M long and 18M wide. Its home to Aeroclub 2000 who are an RTF (Registered Training Facility). Its home to many aircraft, which include a rather odd looking Malmo MF-1-9 Junior. Recent work on the north of the field has seen the construction of an assembly plant and a hanger(almost complete). The assembly plant at Abbeyshrule produces the Czech kit planes Samba and Lambada

RWY Dimensions Surface Lighting ILS

10 799 X 18 Bituminous NIL NIL

28 799 X 18 Bituminous NIL NIL

copied from FII website

cheers

Guest stealth-irl
Marty, as I recall youll need to post good directions from Mullingar to Abbeyshrule. Maybe someone local can help?.

well im just leting the GPS guide me :)

if any1 wonts i could meet them in Mullingar :D

Just an update, they will let us use the airfeild, and will give us an area for parking etc etc. This will be for SUPRA's only - there may be a small fee, im waiting back more details. Unfortunately, we wont get use of the airstrip as its in use until 8 that night, and we would have to arrange insurance etc etc.