The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Owners Club Ireland Meeting April 2006

bondango

Ok thought it was time to get the ball rolling for this year :D

http://supras-ireland.net/Gallery/albums/userpics/10001/suprasinvade.jpg

Our first meet this year will be the weekend of the last week in April, I just need to offer up my prayers to the God of no rain and it should be fine.

Reason its been left so long is the fact many owners take the cars off the road over the winter, so this will be a perfect opportunity to brush away the Cobwebs.

will be organising the usuall photoshoots and stuff. As for the location, well im leaving that up to the members, thier will be a post on Supras-ireland and you can leave any ideas and suggestions.

Marty

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
Yes, i want this meet as Central as possible too, so im looking into a few locations as we speak. :D

I will post up the definate details over the weekend lads.

Marty

good stuff

Its only fair to have it as central as possible, somewhere like Mullingar is geographically good, and you might even get the old airstrip for a couple of hours.

Having it in Belfast is like having a mainland meeting in Surrey lol.

That sounds like a good idea, supras and airstrips, what a combination...

Ok is everybody happy with Mullingar?

Date would be sunday the 9th April

It is very central, meaning everyone has some travelling to do, And any of the mainland members are welcome along, grab a cheap crossing to dublin?

Will get some Times and routes planned for people convoying from different parts of the land lol

Marty

Ok is everybody happy with Mullingar?

Date would be sunday the 9th April

It is very central, meaning everyone has some travelling to do, And any of the mainland members are welcome along, grab a cheap crossing to dublin?

Will get some Times and routes planned for people convoying from different parts of the land lol

Marty

joe dolan country yeehaa as wee man from strabane hugo duncan would say skielyi