The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Owners Club Ireland Meeting April 2006

bondango

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
Hi, please could someone send me an email about this event as i would like to go (belfast would be good)

sure what u wanna know in the email? all the info is on this thread

Guest Flat4_ire
Dammit the green beast is sold 1 week before I come over for this. I will be in Ireland as of next friday near Longford. My mrs uncle performs at a gig in Roscommon most weekends as well so I'll be about. If the meet is still on I'll be in a range rover if thats allowed.

longford?! jaaaaayysuusss pikey-ville that place is, hope you brought your caravan dangerous

Im dropping an email to everyone who is signed up on supras-ireland.net tonight. Im a bit concerned myself about how interest has dropped off for this meet. I really really want this to go ahead as i believe we have enough supra owners on the island of ireland to make this a bloody good meet - i just dont have the man power to kick them up the arse and realise it!

piss up and brewery are to words i dont want applied in a negative context :-(

Guest supra01

Excellent,

Supra01 .

see you all there, this will be wicked for all to get to know eachother and share ideas with oneanother.....adam:cool:

I,m In 100%

ADs

"Ok, there was no point in going ahead with this on Sunday, due to the lack of interest from many members. Infact we had more support from non supra owners. I know there are members living near mullingar who are going to go ahead and meet, but there is a lack of interest for owners in the North and i feel it a waste for the 1 or 2 owners having to drive that long distance.

Its hard for me to try and organise these things on my own - I do need the help of other owners to make these meets work, So next month i would like those interested to help try and get a decent supra meet off the ground.

I started the supras-ireland club thinking we had enough support to stand on our own 2 feet, it took a lot of time and dedication from me, and i dont want to see it going down the drain, so please show your support in whatever way possible - lets try and make something of this!

thanks to those that have shown support it means a lot, and i hope someday we can become a strong and well recognised supra community - but it will take work and dedication from more than 1 or 2 people. Sorry to sound pissed off.

Marty

Supras-ireland.net

"Ok, there was no point in going ahead with this on Sunday, due to the lack of interest from many members. Infact we had more support from non supra owners. I know there are members living near mullingar who are going to go ahead and meet, but there is a lack of interest for owners in the North and i feel it a waste for the 1 or 2 owners having to drive that long distance.

Its hard for me to try and organise these things on my own - I do need the help of other owners to make these meets work, So next month i would like those interested to help try and get a decent supra meet off the ground.

I started the supras-ireland club thinking we had enough support to stand on our own 2 feet, it took a lot of time and dedication from me, and i dont want to see it going down the drain, so please show your support in whatever way possible - lets try and make something of this!

thanks to those that have shown support it means a lot, and i hope someday we can become a strong and well recognised supra community - but it will take work and dedication from more than 1 or 2 people. Sorry to sound pissed off.

Marty

Supras-ireland.net

Cant blame ya lad ! Try again in a month so ! I was down for the first Ill be there for the next one :)

:( sorry to hear this bondango. but your right even the amount of interest on this forum has gone to the dogs. another meet in a month so. If theres anything I can do to help for the next one just pm me and ill do my best.

cheers

see you in a month hopefully

Glad I didn't come over specifically for this lol. I'm also very very glad I didn't take the aristo over on that ferry as well. There was some serious ramps onto that thing and I'd have had to have turned round at fishguard and gone home again as I wouldn't have had the tools to take the front bumper off or the other tools to lift the car by 2 inches just to get it on.

For future reference the main slow ferry that takes 3.5 hours to get from Fishguard to Rosslare will be impossible to get any lowered car onto, the intial ramp you encounter is like driving up a kerb and steeps up nastily. Getting off isnt too bad. The fast CAT that runs in the summer however should be OK.

Bloody good weather you guys had last week some of my relatives are sporting some great sunburn.

I saw a silver supra J-spec in Longford town a couple of times while I was there with a dildo enhanced UK spec front bumper :)

Guest supra01
Glad I didn't come over specifically for this lol. I'm also very very glad I didn't take the aristo over on that ferry as well. There was some serious ramps onto that thing and I'd have had to have turned round at fishguard and gone home again as I wouldn't have had the tools to take the front bumper off or the other tools to lift the car by 2 inches just to get it on.

For future reference the main slow ferry that takes 3.5 hours to get from Fishguard to Rosslare will be impossible to get any lowered car onto, the intial ramp you encounter is like driving up a kerb and steeps up nastily. Getting off isnt too bad. The fast CAT that runs in the summer however should be OK.

Bloody good weather you guys had last week some of my relatives are sporting some great sunburn.

I saw a silver supra J-spec in Longford town a couple of times while I was there with a dildo enhanced UK spec front bumper :)

you might have seen me:) i pass there alot

ADs:cool:

Guest Flat4_ire

nah you are wrong dude, my one went over the ramps perfectly and mines lowerd with a veilside front, and even lower than mine is Supra Dupras and his is fecking lowered about 80 mm plus!! no hassle geting on, they look bad tho but they are not

I got on and off it fine, and mines slammed as flat says !

Fraid not. If you have any sense you wouldn't venture onto any of the roads I was touring on or for that matter Longford town centre :D The one I saw had obviously attempted to use some of the more rural roads going on the fact that its front valance was missing anon :)

Im only 25 mins from longford, you go to athlone at all ?