The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Owners Club Ireland Meeting April 2006

bondango

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://supras-ireland.net/images/suprasinvade2.jpg

I would say at the meets in the north there are around 20 cars mk2, mk3 and mk4. there are also a hell of a lot of owners who actually dont come on the tinternet, so we need to try and target them.

Ok, whos been to Mullingar, so we know were to meet!!!!

http://supras-ireland.net/images/suprasinvade2.jpg

I would say at the meets in the north there are around 20 cars mk2, mk3 and mk4. there are also a hell of a lot of owners who actually dont come on the tinternet, so we need to try and target them.

Ok, whos been to Mullingar, so we know were to meet!!!!

I live 20 mins from it so I know my way around it but I cant quiet pinpoint any good locations there tbh, bit of a 1 street town :) unless you can get in contact with the airstrip someone mentioned and arrange something.

even outside, hotel, golf club, somewhere with parking that may welcome a supra invasion? lol wheres the airstrip?

Mmmmm Ive just been told the airstrip is in abbeyshrule in Co.Longford not far from Mullingar, 15 mins outside it.

Just googling for the strip contact info....

the AbbeyShrule Direct Action group dont seem to like war planes, i wonder if they like supra's lol

But ive contacted them for details on the Airstrip etc etc

Just in the process of this you fecker LOL

On a more positive note they do hold annual car shows there :)

Just rang my m8 he lives 2 miles from it he is gonna try get some info for us.

Its only fair to have it as central as possible, somewhere like Mullingar is geographically good, and you might even get the old airstrip for a couple of hours.

Having it in Belfast is like having a mainland meeting in Surrey lol.

Mullingar last week of april fetchs my vote as I will be driving through that way visiting relatives in longford that weekend. Was meant to be taking in the lexus Ireland meet and they went and cancelled it. I all but had the ferry booked as well.

Mullingar last week of april fetchs my vote as I will be driving through that way visiting relatives in longford that weekend. Was meant to be taking in the lexus Ireland meet and they went and cancelled it. I all but had the ferry booked as well.

You bringing that sexy aristo ?

Guest Flat4_ire

last week in april sounds good to me anyway:sly:

Guest Flat4_ire
Ahhh go with what ya had...printer aint going through all that again :p

chris feck off i need to have me wheels for this!lol

sunday the 30th is fine for me anyway