The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whos driving in the cold weather?

Fifty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't driven my Supe for nearly three months :cry:

It's minus 11 out here today and quite a bit of snow on the minor roads still. :cold:

Running around in my Omega which is actually excellent at getting the tail out on the snowy roads being RWD 'n' all so not all is lost. Spring still seems a long way off though.

Use mine everyday :D Lost the back end of mine big time on wednesday, exiting a roundabout on to motorway slip road, put the power down, ended up fishtailing about 150-200 yards up slip road All I could see was grass verge one side , then as it swung back other way armco barrier, still not sure how I manged to save it , Pulled a few muscles in my chest trying to save it. Nearly arrived at work needing a change of knickers lol

3 years i`ve had her, she stepped out a couple of times, nothing as spectacular as that though . scared the living shit outta myself .

Oink oink

Will be out somewhere Im sure; the real reason I dont drive iyt so much is I work 70 miles away so have to use Peugot 306. That means since August she hasnt been my daily driver - I wish I could but imagine the monthly fuel bill!

One thing I can say the Supra is a brilliant car - not even tired when I got home. Roll on better weather then I will go in it once a week.

Naaa, go in it monday (to cheer your self up) and go in it friday cause it will be nice if you have to sit in traffic and that friday feeling will be so much better!

When i get mine back im gunna go in it every day :D:D:D:D its only 30 mins drive though :(

Ive driven my Supra almost every day the last 3 years...and i looking back...i wouldnt have it any other way :D

In the wintertime i tend to switch the "TRAC" on when doing more than 70kmh...and this keeps me from getting into trouble on the most slippery days :) Oh...and btw...i use REAL wintertires too :)

"kate beckinsdales nan" PMSL :D Now, theres a mental-picture i COULD do without! :D