DEF

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahah :)

Unfortunately, she's in the US studying at some research lab (the place that made the first US atom bombs - quality place).. I think I've just forgotten how to make decisions without her 'assistance' :D

My woeful ability to plan time (as you've no doubt seen by the amount of meets I've said I'll go to and missed) is a fairly decisive factor.. I won't know until it's started if I'm going to make it or not :)

So, I'll try and get to this meet.. but I'm not going to make any more promises, because I know what I'm like :)

-p

Hi all can someone enlighten me a little about this meet.Like what is it about?How to get there?Anyone else coming up from Southampton?I have my new boot build completed and looks and sounds :flame Dev For you lot that took the p*** out of my cupholder I have replaced it :devil: But what with you may ask???

Originally posted by mandygladstone

Hi all can someone enlighten me a little about this meet.Like what is it about?How to get there?Anyone else coming up from Southampton?I have my new boot build completed and looks and sounds :flame Dev For you lot that took the p*** out of my cupholder I have replaced it :devil: But what with you may ask???

its about Jap performance cars :D

Jap performance and banzai are probably coming and i think theres going to be 70-100 jap cars turnin up on the day

me and jive are going from southampton area

winchester would be the best place for me to meet

M3 to J6 then A33 to reading

I dont have a supra I just organise the meet but I do own a trainee supra(200sx)and love the supra in all ways RWD rules:D

So whos gonna take me for a spin in theres so i can see just how good they are?

Probably deffo getting 1 in a few years;)

Originally posted by DEF

So whos gonna take me for a spin in theres so i can see just how good they are?

Probably deffo getting 1 in a few years;)

I would do but I've only got an NA so I'll leave that to the TT peeps :)

Originally posted by mandygladstone

Anyway I thought from what I heard that you had a prang in your supra?

I was hoping for a little detail on what people will be up to at the meeting?

no prang yet

what have you heard

im just going to turn up and see what happens :)

1 day to go before this event [making sure I get the right day :innocent: ] so any more takers?

DEF

millhouse

supra TT myster

leett

Jive

Scooter

Green Supra

Paul_y3k

Chilli Boy

mawby?

Supragal?

pulse?

millhouse, you said about Winchester being easiest place to meet for you, do you wanna meet at the Services or is that to far up the M3? I can't remember, plus what time you looking at getting there?

Originally posted by paul_y3k

would it be worht all meeting at a differnt place first and then turing up on mass ... has a bit of an impact and makes sure we all park in the same place !

Damn good idea, convoy in would be great. I have no idea about Reading or it's layout so if anyone has any suggestions for a meeting place........stick 'em on the table :)