The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Supra Weekend Meet 12 noon 19th Feb @ Sportsters Perth

Supraman

:cool: Yup, some nice pics there!

meant to ask you today, what mirrors are those on your car, and do they cover the factory holes as a direct replacement?

Who's idea was the muddy field pics? Bet that was popular !!!

I'll be honest with you mate - I have no idea what make my mirrors are...but they do cover the holes (that is I can't see any holes...)!

It was a bit overcast in the last couple of photos - looks worse that it was, it was actually a really nice area down but some water (whose name escapes me).

Jamie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest with you mate - I have no idea what make my mirrors are...but they do cover the holes (that is I can't see any holes...)

Jamie

they looked like ganador mirrors they are straight replacements. nice to meet you all , lets do it again soon. and good luck with the search kevin

A wee suggestion in order to make the next meet/run more enjoyable - is anybody interested in looking out their old C.B's from their sheds or attics ( I must really be showing my age) . As well as being able to communicate between cars and have a blether during the run , it also gives you something to do with your left hand - beats scratching your a**e ( for the auto drivers).

If anyone else is up for this, it gives us time before next meet to rig-up.

Cheers

Ian

A wee suggestion in order to make the next meet/run more enjoyable - is anybody interested in looking out their old C.B's from their sheds or attics ( I must really be showing my age) . As well as being able to communicate between cars and have a blether during the run , it also gives you something to do with your left hand - beats scratching your a**e ( for the auto drivers).

If anyone else is up for this, it gives us time before next meet to rig-up.

Cheers

Ian

Don't know about CBs...but have heard some mention handsets that might do the trick. Can't remeber the name that's been mentioned on some of the threads though!

try this

a group buy!:D

also has a headset for use whilst driving

am wondering if the charger works in the car as it says it can be used in different places...hope they dont mean Dundee and Forres!!;)

hi irvy, saw this one, but it only has 2 chargers for 4 units, and a distance of only 3kms - not much use when i fall away behind the rest of you guys !!!

the one that i suggested had a charger for each unit and a distance of 5kms

cheers

ian