The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Supra Weekend Meet 12 noon 19th Feb @ Sportsters Perth

Supraman

Guest lloydmcc

12 noon sounds good to me, any place in perticular.

i see there is a few of you around the central belt, any one fancey a meeting up on lets say the m74 on the way up

j5 hamilton services would be a good one, tavel in force thats wot i say

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have made this one however im off to St Lucia until the 13th Feb.

Will happily make any future meet!!!

KEEP YOUR WELLIES ON... :tumble:

We went three months ago and I've still got bugs in my feet !

Seriously... I recommend wearing footwear on the beach as there is a very common lava in the ground / sand that gets into your feet (and doesn't stop there) !

Nobody mentioned it until I got home, now I've met more people who caught them.

And you thought that the Scotish midges were bad !!!!

I like the idea of 12 noon at pub....a spot of lunch then a drive in the country

if anyone is travelling north to Perth...we can meet at the odeon cinema, Dunfermline around 10.30...easily spotted from the dunfermline turnoff of the M90

just need directions to the pub!:)

What pub are we talking about then guys? as i said i work at Sportsters and pretty sure a plethera of gorgeous cars would be welcome and I GET STAFF DISCOUNT!:more:

if this place has good parking, easy to find and others think its a good idea stick names in the calender:ecstatic:

sportsters in Perth (will need to get a more precise location for us who don't know where it is) at 12 noon on the 19th then?

post-code is PH1 5EP so you can find the location on multimap or AA route planner. Superstar_dj, what size is the car park there?

Nice one! Love democracy in action! ;) So we now have a date, time and location for the meet. Update calendar with event time and location. All we need now is a route for a small run. Please (if you've not done so already) go to the calendar event and indicate if you will be coming.

Sportsters is city centre but it does have a pretty decent size car park,enough for say 30 cars max. I will ask to see if we could get our own area ,the manager is a car nut so reckon he'll be up for it.

ADDRESS IS 4-6 SOUTH METHVEN STREET,PERTH,PH1 5EP.

[http://www.clg.co.uk/sportsters/html/location/frm_perth.htm[/email]

First time trying to link so it might not work, if not http://WWW.CLG.CO.UK then navigate to sportsters perth:respekt:

ADDRESS IS 4-6 SOUTH METHVEN STREET,PERTH,PH1 5EP.

whoops, must have got the post code wrong then.......looked it up on the internet so god knows where that might have taken us! lol

PLEASE NOTE TO CHECK THAT THE POST CODE IN THE CALENDAR MAY BE INCORRECT. IT SHOULD BE PH1 5EP AS POSTED BY SUPERSTAR_DJ.......my fault again guys, sorry.

Guest lloydmcc

alba i got a good mate that stays up there, dont no wot his address is but i can find my way there,

pretty quite place so it is

OK guys, how about this route. Round trip is 102 miles. Perth-Aberfeldy-Crieff (via Loch Earn)-Perth.

It's a circular route on A roads, but hopefully avoids busy traffic and speed/radar! :-) I am assuming that the roads will have been salted and if Multimap is anything to go by there should be some nice straight stretches and windy bits! :) Goes without saying weather permitting!

I'll print out directions and bring them with me.