The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Supra Weekend Meet 12 noon 19th Feb @ Sportsters Perth

Supraman

anyone going from musselburgh way? or edinburgh for all you westies or northerners

coming from edinburgh you will hit the turn off for dunfermline over the forth road bridge - if you are coming i am planning to be at the odeon cinema that you can see when you take the off-ramp with at least one more soop - then head up the M90 to Perth

if its a definite we can swap mobile numbers later on

Irvine

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnyG83
anyone going from musselburgh way? or edinburgh for all you westies or northerners

Im leaving from edinburgh mate if you wanna meet up. do you own the silver supra from musselburgh or a purple one.

Im leaving from edinburgh mate if you wanna meet up. do you own the silver supra from musselburgh or a purple one.

neither i stay in south yorkshire, i used to stay in musselburgh but moved down here to be with the wife to be till we both can move back to scotland, mines is a black one (see my garage), i am musselburgh/prestonpans born and bred

besides this one is out, erm no one told me it was valentines day so i am going out on that weekend instead of the 14th,

bloody restraunts down here charge you £20-£30 booking fee for valentines night, rip off or what!!!!!!!!! some places give you it back and others dont so me and the mrs is going out on that weekend, got to keep up the scottish tightness

but please make it a regular meet and not a flash in the pan and someone take some pics of it, hope its a success, and possible combine it with the other scottish meet on here, i think there is another

Just talked to the bar manager at Sportsters, He's gonna sort us out with a bit of the car park for our beasties! Will confirm no's with him on Fri when I'm working there.

Who' s up for meeting in Stirling to travel up? Do we fancy direct to Perth or via Dunfermline to meet up with Irvy and the rest of the guys from the eastside?

r new members to this site welcome on this jaunt ? I'm based just off J8 on M74 and wouldnt mind taking the car for a spin to perth on sunday. If anyones travelling up the M74, M73 or A80 how about a meeting time and place. what about that new grub/pub stop at the Auchenkilns Roudabout,Cumbernauld ?

Just talked to the bar manager at Sportsters, He's gonna sort us out with a bit of the car park for our beasties! Will confirm no's with him on Fri when I'm working there.

Who' s up for meeting in Stirling to travel up? Do we fancy direct to Perth or via Dunfermline to meet up with Irvy and the rest of the guys from the eastside?

I'm up for meeting at the same place as last time (Prudential). Quite fancy going via Dunfermline to meeting up with Irvy and the rest.

Weather for Sunday is looking overcast with sunny spells! :)

r new members to this site welcome on this jaunt ? I'm based just off J8 on M74 and wouldnt mind taking the car for a spin to perth on sunday. If anyones travelling up the M74, M73 or A80 how about a meeting time and place. what about that new grub/pub stop at the Auchenkilns Roudabout,Cumbernauld ?

I'll be coming from Coatbridge joining the A80 at the new junction (they've removed the big round-about) just before the Little Chef and meeting Suprastar DJ at the Prudential building (just off the A9).

Could meet at the Little Chef and go on to catch up with DJ.

What time would we have to meet at Prudential if we were going to meet up with Irvy?

Record the game!:Pling:

That was of course an option but i've got tickets to the game you see.

Does anyone know when(ish) the next meet might be? as i've got a large car park outside my pub/retaurant :burp: just of the M8 and you guys are more than welcome to use it as a stop off on route to the next meet.

Might even be a possible venue for the future. ;)

That was of course an option but i've got tickets to the game you see.

Does anyone know when(ish) the next meet might be? as i've got a large car park outside my pub/retaurant :burp: just of the M8 and you guys are more than welcome to use it as a stop off on route to the next meet.

Might even be a possible venue for the future. ;)

There was a suggestion that we make this a monthly/bi monthly event...which would be a good idea as we get nearer better weather! :)