The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Supra Weekend Meet 12 noon 19th Feb @ Sportsters Perth

Supraman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eyebrows: count me in...and I know a few non - members with soops too.

Much prefer a weekend....you get to drive rather than freezing your b*lls off in a car park!, keeps you away from police and checks, all that glorious scenery and you get too choose a nice place for a bar lunch.

Perth would be a god central spot.

Im in if a date can be reached

Irvine

non-members?!?!

why is this?! do they not know what awaits them within the realms of mkivsupra.net?

:more:

some people prefer the quiet life to the life of a flamer I guess:)

I personally cheque all my spelling cos i dont want the emmmbarrasssmunt of being singled out fur it by every bored person on this four-em :giveup:

:eyebrows:

Guest Johnnynhl

Hi guys, count me in for a weekend meet, unfortunately working through the week to pay for my supra or would be there on the 9th. Mines is a bog standard J spec TT so no rippin the pish when you look at the wheels etc!!!!!!!!, Be great to see a gaggle of supras to get some modding ideas.

Cheers

Right have split this into two threads now, one for the Jap meet as planned on the 9th Feb and now this thread to continue discussion for a future weekend meet. I'll let you guys decide when and location :sos:

Thread stuck also :)

Cheers,

Brian.

Guest lloydmcc

hi guys

sunday is good for me ill defo be there, get back in country on the 12th

only got an n/a but im looking for a twin or maybe a single

maybe i could make my mind up when i go to the meet

cheeres mac

EAST KILBRIDE

received a postcard from Crail yesterday

19th feb is Fast Car day - the magazine

Not sure if anyone was planning to go there. There are now options of having a meet and run from Perth or a meet at the show and hope we get featured...best sides only pleez!

wot do people want to do? do we need a vote? - mine goes with run cos magazine days are usually busy with drunken buckie idiots that get too near the cars...grrrr

Irvine

Dont you dare go to that Fast car day at crail or i wont let you live it down mister :).

Andy

Andy!!

contradiction in terms for that day...without me there is no fast car at crail!!!:boxing: :flame:

I'm for the run and some decent food...not poorly cooked chips and a "meat" burger

Perth gets my vote

...I work at one of the pubs in Perth and pretty sure the guys there would let us use the car park and the likes, also i get a good staff discount for food and drink,only downside is it is city center.

Sounds like a good place to meet. I was thinking that we would meet around 10am (given its dark by 5pm). We could make it 12 noon if the pub wasn't open till then?