The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 6 speeds wanted in black

Paul Whiffin

You are joking?
Would your customers not be willing to pay slightly more for a car which has just been sprayed and therefore has perfect paintwork? I'm also looking for a black car, but all the ones I've seen the paintwork looks a bit tired. So I'm thinking about getting a more common silver one at a cheaper price and then getting it sprayed black.

Anyway Paul, you know what your customers are after and what they're willing to pay. It was only a suggestion.

Would your customers not be willing to pay slightly more for a car which has just been sprayed and therefore has perfect paintwork? I'm also looking for a black car, but all the ones I've seen the paintwork looks a bit tired. So I'm thinking about getting a more common silver one at a cheaper price and then getting it sprayed black.

Anyway Paul, you know what your customers are after and what they're willing to pay. It was only a suggestion.

A proper respray would cost around £1600 approx, so it adds quite a lot to the cost of the car, if its a colour change it will be more wonger if done properly, colour change cars are really hard to sell as well!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.