The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FFS - look what someone has done .. outside my house!

Clarkey

Cheers mate! I'm tied up Saturday - but howabout Sunday ?

Or maybe Friday ... as I can drop it off for spraying.

You really want to get it sprayed on the car so it can be blown into the surrounding panels else with it being red you might notice a slight difference in colour. Sorry if you already know that but it sounded like you were going to get it sprayed then fit to the car later.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers for replies guys .. apprieciated! :)

The drivers door was facing the road. But the car slots are allocated at 45 degree angle. Mine was at the end.

So I think it's been hit by a vehicel reversering. Footprint ? Not sure about that.

I don't think I've pissed someone off. Yeah Toyotasuprauk .. I never thought of that! I'm up at Phoenix on Saturday .. and hopefully we can sort something out.

Cheers for the link bud.

Typical dents we remove are the type acquired in supermarket car parks where someone has opened their door against yours or a trolley has rolled into your car, usually creating a dent about the size of a fifty-pence piece and where the paint surface is undamaged

I'll send them that picture .. and we'll see. Hopefully, if push comes to shove we can source a new door. Cross fingers!

Ahh for feck sake. Sorry to hear this mate.

Hopefully you find the culprite. An alternative method would be to blame them all. Knock on all of their doors and tell them someone saw them do it. Maybe one of them will crack. The ones that don't, just go around later, and tell them that the person who saw them must have been mistaken and apologise.

Then report the one that did it to the police for fleeing the scene of an accident. Unless they're Camilla Parker Bowles they should get in the shit at least.

Yeah .. must've made quite abit of noise too. I have an idea who might be responsible .. only because the car parking slot I was in is opposite a car parking slot that is owned by ...

a 4x4 owner! Who has recently moved into a flat 10 meters or so from that her car park.

Guessing here, but she's reversing out .. high vehicel .. low car ... scrunch!!!!

Dont forget its an offence not to stop if you caused an accident, even just to give details.

I have the facility to run the paint under a mass spec, to confirm the paint is yours if needed.

:( really sorry to see this, w***ers. I suppose it's another side effect of the high insurance times - people are more likely to simply leg it because they'll get their balls cut off by the insurance company if they don't, and know they can get away with it :(

Hope you get the damage sorted quickly.

Guest slow dog
Slow dog, you got any cars hanging around??? thats the second thing you have given FOC lol. I could do with a FMIC, gimmi a shout if you want the rest of my shopping list ;)

lol just trying to help other members out

• 2 months later...

My car now looks undented! :D

Sourced a door from Chiefgroover. The door was shipped over from Ireland for a very small fee ... Big thanks to Terry for help sorting that one & fitting my T-valve. I would've just fcuked it up! :lol:

Now - ithe door is fitted & sprayed. And the door didn't even need blending ! So, thanks to Colin Breed from Sapphire (next to Phoenix) for spraying & fitting. Well chuffed.

And finally - again thanks to Phoenix. Always a pleasure doing business with Mark. Though - dunno why some people won't make him a cup of tea ? :confused:

Isn't 1.3 - 1.4 Bar great ? :D I'm going to ween myself off driving the car daily - when I move into my newly purchase flat .. so I won't get bored with it :) And be tempted to upgrade the performance.

Thanks guys!! :thumbs:

This modding bug - is like the dark side of the force isn't it ?

This modding bug - is like the dark side of the force isn't it ?

&

I'd compare it to a box of Pringles, glad to hear it's sorted Christian

Damn right!!

glad to hear she is sorted, some one keyed mine the other night and I am not a happy bunny!! Need a respray, but first priority the Conversion in 3 weeks...

Guest dee_rz

ffs what low witted dumb fucker can do shit like this, shame you didn't see the fuckers who did this, i had a bag of poo left on my windscreen last night left by some crunts, kinda made me chuckle for some reason :D but hey o well there are so many jealous idiots out there, walk by a supra near where i work last week looked gorgeous bar the huge keyed up mark on the drivers side door (looks like it happens to us all) :rolleyes: it's a sad world sometime but with the supra you'll have to get use to it

my list far of thing happen to mine all in different places too

day after i got my car both my £200ish per tyre rears slashed

poo in a bag on screen :D still makes me chuckle lol

keyed also

more to come i'm sure and what makes matters worse you know you can't claim for it as it makes matters worse :(