The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet 7th Feb

MrAngry

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to make this one guys had my tyre checked as it had a nail in it and they found a huge buldge on the inside sidewall, therefore advised not to drive it. Gutted!!! Cant go out and have to replace a tyre thats a few months old.

see you next sem dave

PS... A good night, although smelt a bit like a dodgy curry shop on our table !

Nice to meet you again Mr (&Mrs) Lover, are you going to Boxhill ?

Good brisk convoy back home with Laz & Katie - no kamakazee rabbits this time !

See you at Boxhill.....

Hi folks,i said in this thread that i would turn up and i did!Must have taken an hour to get there,parked my black supe with the others and came in the Fairmile,didnt know anybody and felt a bit of a plum!Couldnt see any obvious owners and didnt fancy asking around so waited in the car to see if anyone else came in a supra,but.....no!So hung on for half hour then left.How will i know you next time?

Yours shyly........:taped:

Hi folks,i said in this thread that i would turn up and i did!Must have taken an hour to get there,parked my black supe with the others and came in the Fairmile,didnt know anybody and felt a bit of a plum!Couldnt see any obvious owners and didnt fancy asking around so waited in the car to see if anyone else came in a supra,but.....no!So hung on for half hour then left.How will i know you next time?

Yours shyly........:taped:

By brazenly walking in the door and shouting "Where's all the Supra owners at then?...."

seriously...as you walk in the front door of the Fairmile, if you look right you will see a couple of french doors leading to another room, this room is usually kept free for the car clubs to meet in (9 times out of 10 anyway).

By brazenly walking in the door and shouting "Where's all the Supra owners at then?...."

seriously...as you walk in the front door of the Fairmile, if you look right you will see a couple of french doors leading to another room, this room is usually kept free for the car clubs to meet in (9 times out of 10 anyway).

Thanks Laz,will try that next time,Must be more brazen,must be more brazen..........!:tongue: