South East Meet 7th Feb

MrAngry

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bloke ? !!

Who is he and what he been in ?

Lets look at the evidence.. Lisa's ex boyfriend was a member of a well known boy band who is now a solo artist. he has a surname that begins with the letter W. I can add to that it's a welsh surname and he was the first to leave the band. When the band split up The Samaritans set up telephone help lines to counsel distraught fans!.

That must be enough of a clue :rolleyes:

Lets look at the evidence.. Lisa's ex boyfriend was a member of a well known boy band who is now a solo artist. he has a surname that begins with the letter W. I can add to that it's a welsh surname and he was the first to leave the band. When the band split up The Samaritans set up telephone help lines to counsel distraught fans!.

That must be enough of a clue :rolleyes:

Can I guess??

That must be enough of a clue?

Robbie Williams then !!:more:

That must be enough of a clue?

Robbie Williams then !!:more:

You got it!!

Lisa was going out with him last year. She has also been connected with David Schwimmer (sp) from Friends. She wasnt famous when she met him, she was actually a Probation Officer at the time. But she certainly made all the papers when they found out about the relationship. She now works in TV

I know its in Cobham,but where in Cobham?

Its on the road out towards Epsom!! when you come off the A3 head in towards Cobham itself then at the second roundabout turn left. the pub is about a mile along that road on the right, it's set back a bit from the road

You got it!!

Lisa was going out with him last year. She has also been connected with David Schwimmer (sp) from Friends. She wasnt famous when she met him, she was actually a Probation Officer at the time. But she certainly made all the papers when they found out about the relationship. She now works in TV

Give us a clue!!!!

Its on the road out towards Epsom!! when you come off the A3 head in towards Cobham itself then at the second roundabout turn left. the pub is about a mile along that road on the right, it's set back a bit from the road

Thank you Senior Angry,will see you there.How many Supras will be there do you think?

Give us a clue!!!!

You will have to search for yourself. She is mentioned in plenty of places linked with his name. And Lisa is her real name she doesnt have a stage name

And don't believe the reason that is given why they split up. It's a long way off the truth. She is still in contact with him

I'll try and make it, but i have a date with Elton John that night..( rolling like thunder under the covers!) na Love Elton...but not that much lol!:sos:

Anyone going near me who can pick up a Supraless hitchiker..? and can I bring my Kate Bush Album? My Supra was picked up by its new owner yesturday..he may come too..so dont get too excited if you see my car..it isn't me lol!

If not will turn up at the next one in my armoured truck (so nobody can get me):ecstatic:

Not going to make this one guys had my tyre checked as it had a nail in it and they found a huge buldge on the inside sidewall, therefore advised not to drive it. Gutted!!! Cant go out and have to replace a tyre thats a few months old.

See you at the next one fella :)

I am just going to go straight from home to The Fairmile so I won't be convoying from Clacketts

See you tomorrow peeps