The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Newcastle Meetup?

Paul Laing

Originally posted by SOOO WHITE

hi guys wat date are you planning on meeting coz a could travel down and meet you lot down there :innocent:

Looks like Saturday is a possibility pencil that in your diary and I will find out what Gaz and Michel are up to! I think Newcastle are playing away on Saturday at Leeds but I will double check. Should be a good turnout if we all go along!

I may even treat you to some "Envy girls" then again they would only get bored not enough Men to Flirt with:eek: There used to Thousands :p

Do You think It is wise to go there again we just got hassle the last time! The police obviously can't tell the differnece between Supras and Novas!

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Kev,

Your not wriggling out of this for bloody football again! ;)

Cool, I'll be there.

Say 3pm Sat 16th @ Ikea, Metrocentre?

Gaz.

Paul is there something your not telling ChrisB (and the rest of us come to that) about your NA.

Your keenness to take on a standard TT suggests you may have enhanced your car somewhat.....................or am i talking NOnSense?

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

thorin it will take about 6 hours from leeds kick there ass then back down to leeds to relax

But surely kicking their ass will only take 12 seconds or so. So does that mean it's about 3 hours journey each way? :innocent:

Yeah I'm up for another Newcastle meet up. Be cool if some of the Leeds area Supras could make it up aswell.

3pm SAT at IKEA car park is fine with me, anywhere else and I'll struggle to find it, not familiar with the Jordie area :innocent: