The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Newcastle Meetup?

Paul Laing

Originally posted by Paul Laing

ChrisB - i'm thinking of getting a Twin turbo either ove the winter or next summer and having been told the Auto's are good may consider.

Can you take me for a spin in it when we meetup on saturday?

Paul

yeah ill make sure i put some petrol in then :p get one in the summer, dont have to worry about the second turbo coming in in the snow then :D

bad news lads

av got to wait another week for my motah at least big waiting list to get cars sva so it might be ready for next friday a hope the guy says

so that means ill be missing out on this meet up in newcastle bummer a was looking forward to seein a few faces too

but another time will come and if not ill see a few on the 2 dam trip a hope

I am down for doing a marathon shift this weekend so looks like its all work and no play AGAIN....:angry:

Sorry again guys! But on a brighter note there is a TVR owners day on Saturday 13th Sept that's £85 all in and me and Gaz Walker are already listed! If anyone else would like to come and join us hooning around the full ELVINGTON airfield then they are more than welcome!

All the Best

Stu;)

Originally posted by BigSly

I am down for doing a marathon shift this weekend so looks like its all work and no play AGAIN....:angry:

Sorry again guys! But on a brighter note there is a TVR owners day on Saturday 13th Sept that's £85 all in and me and Gaz Walker are already listed! If anyone else would like to come and join us hooning around the full ELVINGTON airfield then they are more than welcome!

All the Best

Stu;)

who has got a tvr?

is it just for tvr`s

is your skyline fixed yet? the r32

Paul/Mark,

I have been invited by a mate of mine with a skyline and although it is the TVR Car Club event it is open to other marques including supra's and skyline's!

If you PM me your email address's (and anyone else who's up for it!) i will forward you a word doc with all the details!;)

With this being a track event i will be using my R33 track car! as R32 drag car would be just undriveable tbh!!:eek:

Right back to work b4 i am missed!:D

Stu

hello mate, saturday was good. Went to Kevins and raced along that road again!!! It was going great until i was doing 120 and Kev was doing 150 and a T5 police car was heading the other way!!!!! We had a close escape haha :D

Nice meeting you Chris, and your mate. very nice car you have.

Paul

Originally posted by BigSly

Let me know when your first meet is in the spring of 2004 and i might be able to sort out a day off by then!! haha!.....:p

Btw Kev you interested in Elvington?? Will email you the details off list..:D

Cheers

Stu

is it an open event or can you just turn up and run?

always a good day out there. you know what sort of cars going there