The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Name 1 thing you love about your Supra.

Getrag

... Never get grown adults drooling...

old lady in street - " thats a georgous car!":ecstatic:

lady in bakers - " hows MY car doing?":no:

girl coming out of shop - "whoah! thats a beast!!" you mean the car??::eyebrows:

....and then theres the other million... " can i drive it???":faint:

all in all....another fine weekend!!!:yes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
Everyone says look there's a Supra.

dont own a supra yet but i know the reactions of people..great feelin when u see someone actually stopping and looking at your car :)

chicks seriously dig a black supra

I loved the way my 64 year old mum used to come out to the car to look at it after it was polished. She loved my Supra, she was even insured on it but was too scared to drive it. Thats when you know you have a sexy car when someone that knows nothing about cars falls in love with its looks. She used to love going anywhere in it because she felt as though her son had made it in life. Bless.

In short the best thing about the supra is the looks. (hang on its the performance/ reliability. lol)

I looked in the rear view mirror while sitting in Tesco's car park and spotted someone sneaking a picture, kinda reminds you how special the car is. first thing i thought though was the car's just been added to a thieves shopping list.

The only car that almost gets the same attention is my bright orange 73 beetle, not quite the same.:)

The look on boy-racers face when they jump through traffic to get to the front of the que at traffic lights only to look over at me. That look of BO*!"£KS i wish i haden't done that. I love my supe more than ever then.

I was gonna say something like the power steering but the above comments makes me grin like a cheshire cat every time it happens.....LOVL