The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacement airbag steering wheels

Ceptik

I am just telling the truth about the trd steering wheel and you want me to be banned...... wtf? discrimination? if you only like people who is dishonest, You can hate me because i am being honest with you

what truth? your truth? Its not like this is the first time you have moaned about something a certain person is selling, funny how you never cry about other products sold by other traders, seriously just cut out the bitching because i cant remember someone who has caused so many arguments as you.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest KARacing
what truth? your truth? Its not like this is the first time you have moaned about something a certain person is selling, funny how you never cry about other products sold by other traders, seriously just cut out the bitching because i cant remember someone who has caused so many arguments as you.

Once again, if you think i am lying, then just ask Nic to go to TRD Hong Kong with me and find out the answer. Very simple and easy...... Why he cant do it?

Also, cause other traders are honest on here. That is it

Very simple and easy...... Why he cant do it?

He probably thinks the idea of spending time with an assclown isn't all that appealing. I'd tend to agree to be honest.

Or maybe he's happy doing what he's doing and all his customers are happy?

Of course they are.

have you delt with all of them? Ever had anything lost in the post and never got a refund and they are in the same country, but funny enough someone like nic who is far away has a great record with group buys and selling items to members always gives great customer service and will always resolve a problem. I think you should give up because no one wants you here, also no one will buy anything off you.

Guest KARacing
no one wants you here, also no one will buy anything off you.

No one? are you sure? we have "Active Members: 1,419 ". You can do a vote thread about me, if I got 1419 vote from individual "paid" member, then I will not post on here anymore. Also, i am not a trader on here, so no one will buy anything from me which does make sense

Guest KARacing
He probably thinks the idea of spending time with an assclown isn't all that appealing. I'd tend to agree to be honest.

Or he CAN NOT back up his word? :whistle:

Guest KARacing
No I'm saying you are attempting to bully him right now.

And I'm not your mate.

If you are mature enough. please take some responsibility for what you are saying. I know you will back up this dude , even he is lying, so now I can ignore your post since you are on his side :Popcorn:

Guest KARacing
Can you scan that so we can all see it? That should stop all this argueing shouldn't it?

I dont have a scanner but I can take a picture of it. Wait for me

Ken, I have never spoken to you or nic, I am quite obviously totally objective in this, with no ties to either of you. I would like to say this though: if you have a valid point (which you obviously feel you do) then do you really think you are going the right way about 'educating' people?

I have just finished reading the whole thread and would like to know if you feel you are being positive, factual and eloquent?

As far as I have deduced, you have a personal issue with nic, you are either rightly or wrongly concerned with an item being sold to members and your personal feelings have caused your concern to be manifested as a personal grievance with nic.

My second point is that you keep goading nic into 'going to TRD with me to prove what is being said'. Personally, if I had been subjected to the torrent of abuse you have directed at nic, I would meet you and so would betsie the cricket bat. You know full well that after your antics, noone would want to meet you and that is what you play on.

If you feel you have a valid point and all the proof then good, thanks for the information, we are now all aware of it. I don't have an airbag and therefore couldn't care less. However, I would suggest that your actions change thus:

Provide a clear analytical description of the problem, related models and years. Include part numbers and reference articles/pictures.

Provide any proof, either scanned TRD catalogues which are 'so cheap' that you yourself must have access to one.

Any other undeniable evidence you have that is not simply hearsay.

Once you have provided this, leave it alone and allow people to make up there own minds.

If you continue in the current fashoin then I have no doubt you will be ousted from the forum, as you are not here to sell but to chat and enjoy the company I would imagine this to be somewhat of a loss to you.

Lewis

Guest KARacing
Can you scan that so we can all see it? That should stop all this argueing shouldn't it?

I tried to take some picture of it but my cam doesnt do a good job, so I rather to post this link (official trd japan site). Supra in Japanese is スープラ

Only available for 96.5~97.9 and 97.9~02.8 model

Here is the link

http://www.trdparts.jp/parts_steering.html

so why you are here also? or you are a trader?

No you moron, I am not a trader.

The question is posed to you, don't try to turn it around and avoid the questions: Why are YOU here?

Your only purpose so far seems to be to undermine Nic, almost all posts you have made are poorly veiled attempts to attack this trader. You have added no value to the forum thus far.

Guest KARacing

More information. This shop is very famous in USA (MVP)

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=1646&SearchYN=N

"As with many items for your Supra, this wheel is for off road / show car use only. However, since it has an airbag (and dynamite) MVP feels that we need to protect our interests. So, any person buying a TRD wheel from us must first download & sign this document and fax it back to us at 940-683-3211. If you are younger than 18 then you can not sign this document. Your parent or legal guardian will have to sign it and it will have to be paid for with his/her credit card or check. Please fax us this signed document immediately before or after you place the order."

and more

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/merchant/trd_doc.htm

More information. This shop is very famous in USA (MVP)

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=1646&SearchYN=N

"As with many items for your Supra, this wheel is for off road / show car use only. However, since it has an airbag (and dynamite) MVP feels that we need to protect our interests. So, any person buying a TRD wheel from us must first download & sign this document and fax it back to us at 940-683-3211. If you are younger than 18 then you can not sign this document. Your parent or legal guardian will have to sign it and it will have to be paid for with his/her credit card or check. Please fax us this signed document immediately before or after you place the order."

and more

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/merchant/trd_doc.htm

This is due to the law in the united states and wouldn't apply to the UK so long as it was declared to the insurance company?!?

I tried to take some picture of it but my cam doesnt do a good job, so I rather to post this link (official trd japan site). Supra in Japanese is スープラ

Only available for 96.5~97.9 and 97.9~02.8 model

Here is the link

http://www.trdparts.jp/parts_steering.html

Errr you're going to have to help us out here mate, where's the bit that says the airbag won't go off? Then I should be able to translate it, but doing the whole page would be a real pain.

Could it be that it's only available for what I imagine will be the "facelift" model as the issue with fitting around the cruise control stalk? If it is then it should be possible to get around it by also fitting the facelift cruise stalk.