Ceptik

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest KARacing

You should get the trd steering wheel and try it yourself since you trust "that guy" so much . BTW, ask "that guy" to come out and ask TRD Hong Kong about this issue together, then you will know who is right... and Yes, I am the man because i can back "EVERYTHING" up from what I have said

Guest KARacing
Ken how come your in Hong Kong and Japan?

Actually, I live in HK but I go to Japan very often at least once a month for business and my partner is in Japan. I usually stay in Japan for a week whenever I go monthly, so I put Hong Kong and Japan because I am lazy to change the location wherever I am

I've got a year old MK3 MR2 steering wheel sat at home, airbag as standard (and with it) and a much more modern look, similar to the TRD in some ways.

http://www.cgauto.com/images/autoreview/lrg/04812211990001LRG.jpg

I was going to fit it in mine but I'm lazy and it'll need a little bit of tweeking for the cruise.

UM thats no good its a left hand drive steering wheel and I have no steering column on that side :)

Guest KARacing
Sorry to shatter your illusions but I have to tell you that your ex 'Shirley' was actually a fella:clap: Hence the reason 'she' liked it from behind all the time;)

ok, here we go again. (you started this first) No wonder you love "that guy" from HK (he is a foreigner from HK) so much, even he is fcuking you all the time about the trd parts :clap:

Guest KARacing
Have you seen a single complaint on here other than the constant girlie moaning you keep spouting?

You think too much, I am just telling the truth about the trd steering wheel's issue here (you can ignore it if you dont like to hear the truth), but he is not. It is very easy to know who is a liar on here. I can go to TRD Hong Kong with him tomorrow if he dont mind. Also, if you cant trust Hong Kong people (i feel it), then how can you trust his parts since he is getting all the parts from Hong Kong people

Guest KARacing

This guy IGNORE my question again, so who is lying and hiding from my question? When we can meet up? I have sent a email to TRD HONG KONG about this issue and I really hope he can be the man and show up, so we can finish this topic

Seriously Michael would that steering wheel fit my supe? I assume its got an airbag? Looks like the TRD one. What badging does it have on it?

I've not gone as far as taking my own wheel off for a test fit as yet so I can't be 100% but it's OEM Toyota so should go one (with or without a boss?).

It's similar to the TRD in design, it lacks the angled 'cuts', and just has a simple black Toyota badge in the centre.

Guest KARacing
TRD Japan NEVER export the steering wheel (with airbag one) to anywhere in the world since they came out. Please stop your lie. If you want to confirm this thing. It is very easy to do it. Let's meet up and go to TRD Hong Kong (You should know where it is ;) ) and ask them about it. Please stop hiding and ignore my question.

To HK Foreigner,

Please stop ignoring my message (above). Why you always CAN NOT back up your word :thumbdown :complain:

To HK Foreigner,

Please stop ignoring my message (above). Why you always CAN NOT back up your word :thumbdown :complain:

why do you always refer to nic as a foreigner? how would you like it if we called you the "stupid i can't speak english and have no friends, HK keyboard warrior"?

Guest KARacing
We can finish the topic by banning you

I am just telling the truth about the trd steering wheel and you want me to be banned...... wtf? discrimination? if you only like people who is dishonest, You can hate me because i am being honest with you