New Girl

Guest Miss V

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow can't believe how many people have posted!!!!! Will take a look at the girly meet thread later on, nice to know that other girls are into Supra's too :thumbs: the rare ones I see near me are all driven by men!!!

Can somebody tell me how to upload pics, its slightly different to the other forums:blush:

Gaz - your right, tis me;)

Wow can't believe how many people have posted!!!!! Will take a look at the girly meet thread later on, nice to know that other girls are into Supra's too :thumbs: the rare ones I see near me are all driven by men!!!

Can somebody tell me how to upload pics, its slightly different to the other forums:blush:

Gaz - your right, tis me;)

When you open a reply box, if you scroll down you will see a button saying "manage attachments" click that then a browse button and select the pic you want to upload, warning there is a size limit on the file sizes but its quite generous.

Hi Sarah, its amazing how many quick replies you see when a new girl signs up, always the same suspicious characters as well (you know who you are.... lol). I think ive met you before at Mascrat but will pm you so your personal information isnt spread over a public message board.

Gaz

Smoooooth... the rest of us suspicious characters will have to remember that approach lol :whistle: ;)