The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pace Intercooler

Pig

Oh shit I saw this too late :(

Shame you are giving those apes money. Hopefully people from here can inspect and rectify the 'work' done later and it doesn't cost you too much. Paul E has a lot of parts off a car he's getting broken up - they should come in handy for all the bits Samurai break/rip off/lose/destroy/put in wrong/eat/sell on.

-Ian

Great way to put his mind at rest :cry:

ive never had dealings with this company.....but by the sounds of it I would inspect your car after its done....and question them on anything you see as not right then and there

im sure it will be fine, just aviod in future

Out of interest... and I am by no means trying to worry you just after finding out if they've changed their spots at all... did you note the mileage before and after?

I know they took mine out racing as one of them let it slip it was good for x miles an hour as he was overtaking a porche or something dim. And because my rear tyres were bald.

No no they didnt do the IC that was asking about an IC.

Stereo removed for boost gauge in place of clock!

If that was all they did you stand a chance of only a minor dashboard fire to to poor wiring :D

Nah, hopefully everything will be OK for you mate, I'm not trying to unduly worry you, but I've seen what they do and I've known the Rosie story end to end, so I'd rather leave the keys in mine on a chav estate than entrust it to them. As you've seen, even something as basic as "take the dash off and put it back on" you've ended up with the stereo not put back correctly...

-Ian

I am worried now, the boost gauge is digital and they have drilled the sensor into the big metal this with traction control written on it just to the right of the engine.

Is this right or do i need to start sobbing?

Edit: Just spoken to terry, not necessary but ok. Bloody idiots!

I am worried now, the boost gauge is digital and they have drilled the sensor into the big metal this with traction control written on it just to the right of the engine.

Is this right or do i need to start sobbing?

What :eek: Like there aint enough places to reference of on a supra!