The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift OEM Clock

Kopite

13 hours ago, Homer said:

I’d like to find one too. I’ve been searching for years. The only ones that come up are crazy money on eBay. I think I’m going to end up just sticking a gauge in there just to fill the hole lol

ill have some guages going spare soon.  an afr and a nice boost guage that will probably fit.  i have some others too i wont need but think they will be too big.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

On 11/9/2023 at 10:33 PM, Homer said:

I’d like to find one too. I’ve been searching for years. The only ones that come up are crazy money on eBay. I think I’m going to end up just sticking a gauge in there just to fill the hole lol

As Raddys says You can still buy them new for a similar price that you see used ones for sale on eBay, one on there now for £190 plus shipping which is just nuts. I'm in the same boat with pre facelift clock, only ones on are for near £200 or above for a 30 year old digital clock!

Because of that bought a brand new facelift clock a couple months back from Japan that with shipping and duty etc it was around £200 all in, stupidly assumed it was same size as the pre Facelift, but it's bigger so won't fit the pre facelift dash panel. Going to have to make the hole bigger to fit it!

I'd keep hold of the clock and sell it as NOS at some point and retain a non butchered dash.

There are quite a few clock repair videos online where dry or cracked solder joints are often the issue so an easy fix. If my clock stopped working, I have a spare but I'd also just melt all the solder joints on the failed one to check if the easy fix worked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.