The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest Silverstone 23rd April 2023

markssupra

I hope its ok with the mods, but I have booked a club stand at Japfest for this year.

A few of our local group from Essex and Kent are already interested as we are trying to get more interest in events for this year.

We did notice a lot of Supra's at Silverstone last year, but most with various clubs around the event, so was hoping to get more forum members together on one stand.

Please DM me for the club stand booking code.

Japfest website

Japfest Silverstone 2023

UK’s premium Japanese Car Show!

Japfest is now firmly established as Europe’s most popular and enduring Japanese car event, and we are delighted to announce that we will be returning to Silverstone, the home of British Motorsport, for 2023.

Experience non-stop high speed performance Japanese track action including the awesome Drift Kings competition, not to forget the huge retail village, Japfest Select competition and thousands of club and Individual displays – the 2023 event is not to be missed!

SHOW ADDRESS:
Silverstone Circuit
Towcester
Northamptonshire
NN12 8TN

CAMPSITE ADDRESS:
Camping is located at Whittlebury Park Campsite.
Whittlebury Park
Nr Towcester
Northamptonshire
NN12 8WP

On 2/12/2023 at 4:21 PM, Andrew K said:

I am booked in for this event but as there never seems to be much interest in a club Stand usually I have paid to be on a random one instead. 

That's a shame, I decided to take action this year and get this organised after seeing so many random Supra's last year.

• Like 2

Thats it folks, if you were hoping to join us on the clubstand and display your car, its too late.
Taken from Japfest website.

Club Vehicle Passes have now sold out. You are no longer able to purchase a pass to bring your vehicle inside the show to display with your Club.

The Club Entry Tickets below allow entry for passengers only in vehicles that have already purchased a Vehicle Pass. You can still purchase these tickets and camping tickets at a discounted club rate until the Club Deadline.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, markssupra said:

Thats it folks, if you were hoping to join us on the clubstand and display your car, its too late.
Taken from Japfest website.

Club Vehicle Passes have now sold out. You are no longer able to purchase a pass to bring your vehicle inside the show to display with your Club.

The Club Entry Tickets below allow entry for passengers only in vehicles that have already purchased a Vehicle Pass. You can still purchase these tickets and camping tickets at a discounted club rate until the Club Deadline.

So pleased got my tickets few days ago, just in time it seems. cant wait to meet some fellow supra owners

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update:

I have emailed the organisers as I have not had confirmation for the location of the club stand. Hopefully will hear from them over next couple of days as less than one week to go.

I am sure they will email out the club stand passes this week.

My son is a member of the GTR club and they haven't heard either, so its not just us.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...