The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seat belt

shaz2010

1 hour ago, shaz2010 said:

Hi has anyone got a seat belt (drivers side) as mine has stopped retracting. It does sometimes is there a fix for this or just needs a new one. 

Oem are discontinued. And theres no point going for a 26 year old seatbelt. Keron does new non oem ones. Id go for those, they fit Supras and are road legal

Edited by evinX (see edit history)

On 6/2/2022 at 3:52 PM, evinX said:

Oem are discontinued. And theres no point going for a 26 year old seatbelt. Keron does new non oem ones. Id go for those, they fit Supras and are road legal

Sound mate I’ve found keron has them listed on eBay 👍🏻 

Hi mate. I had mine inspected and re-webbed by Ogreteam who you can find on Facebook.

Chap did a great job and mine are back in the car and working like new.

I haven’t had the aftermarket ones off Keron, but avoid the eBay ones from other sellers as they were a waste of time and money. Kept jamming and started to fray after only a few uses.

I did the full set and changed webbing to red. Here’s a photo from Ogreteam of mine. 🙂 

Hope that helps. 👍

Pete

EB7C7F69-B398-4E5B-ADBA-F7994D065C87.jpeg

48029633-66BE-4870-B521-98A9CCAB2AE0.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.