The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra air filter box & GE vvti head

uzzyuzzy

Hi, 

Supra air filter box came off my 96 TT6. 

Not sure on the price so let's say £50 or offers. 

Location >London 

Condition > used 

Price > £50 cash on collection. SOLD 

I also have a GE vvti head, used of course and looking for £250 for that collected.  Sold

20220307_133803.jpg

20220307_133751.jpg

20220307_133745.jpg

20220307_133710.jpg

20220307_133701.jpg

Screenshot_20220307-161039_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220307-161117_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20220307-161122_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by uzzyuzzy
Pics (see edit history)

I had a lid tab broken by a hammy fisted garage and got a new one from Toyota, pretty cheap as well which was a pleasant surprise at the time. So although the boxes were discontinued the lids are still around or were until recently.

• uzzyuzzy changed the title to Supra air filter box & GE vvti head
35 minutes ago, tayr said:

Disappointing to message you regarding the airbox, agree to buy it and collect it and you ignore me after correspondence (for the second time) and sell elsewhere..

but hey ho.. we move on

Cant stand people who do that.

Disappointing indeed!

You asked for the airbox and I said yes. I did say please make the payment as I had other people in line but you then disappeared. As I didn't hear from you for over 24 hours plus and I had someone else asking for it and they paid and collected immediately then that's that.

There are no dibs, whoever pays first gets the item. That's how things have always worked on the forum. 

Hope you were satisfied with having be banned on the forum for 24 hours and it made you feel good. 

All the best 👍

4 hours ago, uzzyuzzy said:

Disappointing indeed!

You asked for the airbox and I said yes. I did say please make the payment as I had other people in line but you then disappeared. As I didn't hear from you for over 24 hours plus and I had someone else asking for it and they paid and collected immediately then that's that.

There are no dibs, whoever pays first gets the item. That's how things have always worked on the forum. 

Hope you were satisfied with having be banned on the forum for 24 hours and it made you feel good. 

All the best 👍

I think you might have me confused with somebody else as I have gone through the PMs and checked my phone (which I also texted you on after your request) and not once was I asked for payment.. I offered to pay before collecting which you read immediately and ignored it.

i also didn’t ‘have you banned’ I do not control what the mods do, nor did I request you to be banned over a £50 Airbox. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.