The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude? Its that a Supra?

Bender

Did anyone find that to start being quite annoying? Yesterday been on a quick journey through the town stop on petrol station and got a first one from two guys then been stuck in traffic and from oposit lane two girls was keep shouting like at least 5 times... And i only done 10miles... 

2 hours ago, Noz said:

Its way better than "send it, is it a manual, is it turbo, is it 1000hp".

I can’t stand it when people say “send it” in that context, and to make things worse I’m usually in the middle of town in traffic at the time 😕

I blame social media for it- there’s a generation of teenagers who are convinced all Supras have 1000bhp, do burnouts and shoot flames 24/7. 

I was driving through a 20mph zone last year outside an old people’s home and had two teenagers at a bus stop yelling “send it” at the top of their voices. 🙄

I do not think it's necessarily the wrong kind of attention just a coincidence that the particular viral video/meme that started the whole rage happened to contain a MKIV Supra. It's the same as always; you just happen to hear the loud kids more often than the kid who is just too nervous to ask if he may see the engine bay of a car with such status on the internet as the MKIV.

Just wave and smile as you drive by!