JIMBOW1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok here we are, Some pictures courtesy of Sabrina and myself :D

Not a bad day. I was too tired and messed my launches really bad :cry: Top tip of the day is take traction off and DON'T knock it into neutral just as your about to go :twak: And those bloody ques :banghead: Bring on next Saturday i say

Japshow Pics

i only get two pics up when i click that link :(

Ok here we are, Some pictures courtesy of Sabrina and myself :D

Sabrina, did you take a pic of every car on the stand?!! Great work though. I was wondering what you did with your time while James spent 6 hours queuing to run..... One patient lady....

Good to see you all... Let's talk about a run-what-ya-brung... Ray promised to organised something :D

Some quality pic's guys. I liked the blue sup parked at the back with the bomex bumper, that was sweet and R 500PRA was suttle but liked that alot. LEETT I see you had the Vielside overfenders too. If your going to get wider wheels to fill the arches out you'll need to cut away the original arch on the rear to allow for the wheel to fit. I had to cut out about 2 1/2" on mine and weld the gap back up. Not a nice job.

Lovely looking car Sam, nice to see it at last :thumbs:

By the way as we are chatting had any luck for the English instructions for the Fcon and navigator....as still cant fit with out and would really like to get that on in the next couple of months...PLEASE Please please.....desperate please....

By the way as we are chatting had any luck for the English instructions for the Fcon and navigator....as still cant fit with out and would really like to get that on in the next couple of months...PLEASE Please please.....desperate please....

No sorry Sam, my supplier has tried HKS Japan but not available, have you checked with a UK HKS dealer to see if they can fit?

Some quality pic's guys. I liked the blue sup parked at the back with the bomex bumper, that was sweet .

Thanks thats mine......... :thanku:

Was a bit gutted! Had to Q for over an hour to get my three run passes, had one crap run (bad start and spun half way up..... 13.4 sec) and then sat in the car for another hour trying to get on the strip again, so gave up. Not best pleased but had fun day, just wished id watched more now.

Dave :violin:

its crap for racing as you in que ages then you dont get to see racing.they should do something like where you register to be a racer so you dont have to keep killing in paperwork all time. its like a bottle neck.

you always know its going to be very busy.

what times were everyone running.

what times were the single turbo people running?

Some quality pic's guys. I liked the blue sup parked at the back with the bomex bumper, that was sweet and R 500PRA was suttle but liked that alot. LEETT I see you had the Vielside overfenders too. If your going to get wider wheels to fill the arches out you'll need to cut away the original arch on the rear to allow for the wheel to fit. I had to cut out about 2 1/2" on mine and weld the gap back up. Not a nice job.

yes i know. im going to do it over the winter. probably having the arches moulded in too. im concentrating more on getting my fuelling set up sorted first. loved your car by the way