jap show pics

JIMBOW1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sabrina, did you take a pic of every car on the stand?!! Great work though. I was wondering what you did with your time while James spent 6 hours queuing to run..... One patient lady....

Don't mate, i was not a happy bunny Sunday. Was not on top form :(

Was a bit gutted! Had to Q for over an hour to get my three run passes, had one crap run (bad start and spun half way up..... 13.4 sec) and then sat in the car for another hour trying to get on the strip again, so gave up. Not best pleased but had fun day, just wished id watched more now.[/quote}

I should have done that Dave. My times were really bad. I always do a bad first one as i try to get used to the strip and pulled a 13.7 (didn't help hitting boost cut half way down). Then had to reverse on thes second as i went to far and knocked it into neutral, finally putting it in and then remembering tracktion was on again which got me a 15 something or other. Then third one got a great start only to realise traction was on again and finally got a 13.8. Not best pleased after queing up all day.

Think i was awake for just over 30 hours yesterday :cry:

Was a bit gutted! Had to Q for over an hour to get my three run passes, had one crap run (bad start and spun half way up..... 13.4 sec) and then sat in the car for another hour trying to get on the strip again, so gave up. Not best pleased but had fun day, just wished id watched more now.[/quote}

I should have done that Dave. My times were really bad. I always do a bad first one as i try to get used to the strip and pulled a 13.7 (didn't help hitting boost cut half way down). Then had to reverse on thes second as i went to far and knocked it into neutral, finally putting it in and then remembering tracktion was on again which got me a 15 something or other. Then third one got a great start only to realise traction was on again and finally got a 13.8. Not best pleased after queing up all day.

James, At least you went forwards??!! :blush:

Sabrina, did you take a pic of every car on the stand?!! Great work though. I was wondering what you did with your time while James spent 6 hours queuing to run..... One patient lady....

Good to see you all... Let's talk about a run-what-ya-brung... Ray promised to organised something :D

Yes I did indeed. Got a few funny looks from some folks as well as I was laying on the floor to take some of them. :clap:

Don't worry dude, we'll have a good crack at it this weekend. A little bird tells me you have the weekend off, so get rested :thumbs:

Let's hook up again on the way up.

• 2 weeks later...
its crap for racing as you in que ages then you dont get to see racing.they should do something like where you register to be a racer so you dont have to keep killing in paperwork all time. its like a bottle neck.

you always know its going to be very busy.

what times were everyone running.

what times were the single turbo people running?

The RWYB times for Class B are now posted on the Santa Pod web site at

http://www.japshow.co.uk/rwyb_times.htm.

I was car number B352 and my best run of 12.554 secs @ 115.91mph made me 2nd quickest car in the class (out of 60 cars) so I am very pleased.

What car numbers were other people so we can work out who ran what times.

Simon P