The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aftermarket inlet/intake manifold

Crash Bandicoot

yes personal experience on my White supra. Utter garbage mate stay well clear. They don't seal correctly. The ICV holes are the wrong size so you either block them off and weld an external pipe adapter on or don't runtime ICV. The throttle unit is garbage too and at low inputs its not very sensitive and then fiddly the voltage jumps which massively effects your drivability.

Stick with Stock or go with a proper unit not one of the copies. You honestly won't see massive power gains unless you have had all the head work (porting, polishing) done as well.

Looks exactly like the SSI one, especially the throttle body. NA-T guys have all sorts of issues with TPS fitment as well. Sounds like a proper ball-ache.

Hypertune or Plazaman are about the only 2 modern ones I'd go for. There's some nice ones in the states but exchange rates and taxes mean they end up costing a fortune. Pro-Jay, Sleeper Designs and CPC are the names of those ones in case anyone fancied a look anyway.

I wouldn’t take the risk and buy cheap, I am na-t and have the SSI and it looks great but has caused me so many problems with build and is still causing headaches for me, if I could go back I would 100% go for the hyper tune inlet, I know it’s more expensive but it’s worth the extra cost all day long