The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted NA 6speed red.

Shane34

In no rush, can't justify the costs for a twin turbo sadly.

Let me know what you have. Obviously going to be rare and especially asking for a specific colour, however let me know what you have. I'm sure there are a few about the forums.

Why sell the tt auto you would of been better keeping it and converting it to manual?

Financial reason originally however now in a good place, but that TT auto was to nice to modify, with my resale of my MR2 there will be a wanting for a supra again. I Will even be looking at a rolling shell down the line if I can't get a 6speed NA. I love to work on cars and love the supra/2jz platform.

So My opinion on the auto manual swap, sadly I wouldn't want to drop 10k on a conversion from auto to manual without trying the box out 1st, bare in mind you dont see many adds for the 6 speed on a pallet let alone in a car to try 1st. It's just doesn't make sence to go this route.

Thanks yeah last couple I see where circa 13k I think. Could import one for 20k ish I believe which could be a way to go later if it's rust free and decent history. My brother lives in Tokyo so maybe he can help out later.

To be honest I doubt I'll be able to buy one but if you don't ask you won't get.

• 3 weeks later...
Still looking for a 6 speed supra. Can be a project car that needs lots of work I'm open to ideas

Hi, you could of bought my tt6 at the right money low miles fsh ect needed a bit of tlc but looks like it’s of to Norway as soon as we’re out of lockdown

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.