The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 GZ Aerotop in pearl red

Gambit

Thinking of selling,

1994 GZ Aerotop in pearl red.

Mines ECU (fitted in Japan)

Whifbitz FMIC

Blitz Nurspec exhaust

Toyota big brakes all round, front and rear new discs and rear calipers from Toyota (~2 years old).

Trial rear

Do Luck front

3 piece part carbon rear wing

Bonnet scoop with snorkel

Rota Fighters 8.5 & 9.5 (235 & 265 tyres)

interior dash painted gloss black, dials and buttons have white leds (bought all new buttons as the originals were yellow)

Driven daily 2005 to 2018. Only part that ever failed was the original small brake calipers seized.

Not sure of BHP but suspect around 400

What do you think it's worth?

Images are not new and don't show the big brakes.

DSC_0092.jpg72.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0850.JPG

DSC_1198.JPGDSC_1200.JPG

Price removed under advice.

Edited by Gambit (see edit history)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with the economic mindset of today, the theory seems to be that if anyone wants something Supra related they will just have to pay as apparently the UK Supra market is too cheap :taped:

Seeing what gets offered for premium prices today and sells (does it? contentious I know) I would go high but be prepared to barter and accept decent offers.

Can't remember the last GZ that sold. Edit - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?354404-1993-Aerotop-GZ this was cheap and didn't hang around looking at it. Advertised 26/8 and apparently sold 07/09.

These two are up on eBay at the moment.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-TWIN-TURBO-AERO-TOP-2D-223-BHP/274289630851?hash=item3fdcef9e83:g:V6EAAOSwq1Nd8Y1D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-AERO-TOP-TWIN-TURBO-AUTO-1995-N-REG/293487854843?hash=item44553d44fb:g:JMMAAOSwiCFeM3b-

Edited by Frank Bullitt
eBay links added. (see edit history)

Isn't that because it's cut and shut? :innocent:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, it's a GZ.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235042[/ATTACH]

Sh**! Now I know why the doors are so short and squared away. :blink:

Thank you for the confirmation. I knew it was a GZ, but it's always good to have a third party agree.

Sh**! Now I know why the doors are so short and squared away. :blink:

Thank you for the confirmation. I knew it was a GZ, but it's always good to have a third party agree.

:D No worries, glad I could help.

I guess a question that needs answering is how rare is a GZ aero compared to a UK spec auto? Anyone know the numbers?

From what I recall early Supras didn't have a VIN only a chassis number. for instance in Australia we preface the early Supra chassis with a 6 character reference 6u9000 to create a proxy vin. Seems the uk did the same. If you pop the chassis into a supra chassis decoder it should tell you all you need to know. A simple method but not a universal rule is the level of equipment on gz vs sz mocks... Airbag wheel, cruise control, etc. Not uniform, but generally sz owners wont fork out for a 94 airbag wheel when modern replacements are cheaper and better