The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Prefacelift Twin Turbo Auto 36,000 miles

Wheelynutz

I am advertising this on behalf of a good friend of mine so any questions or info please use the contact number below.

Some of you may know the car, it used to be LIKWIDARTS old demo car, as some of you may know rob sadly passed a while back and my mate dan who I’m advertising this on behalf of is a good family friend and is sorting the sale out in their behalf.

The info:

TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO

AUTOMATIC

36k on clocks but checking paperwork to see what was on it at import before it was converted to miles / clocks swapped to miles

One owner since being imported in 2007 by a company and owned till now

Was fully cleaned and under sealed with dinitrol a few years ago with receipts

BPU upgrades by Chris Wilson in 2008/9 and then it returned in 2015/6 for cam belt, water pump, all oils, service and turbo cores along with stem seals

Car is running 400-450 with no print out but that’s the estimated power that these go to with the bpu

Tanabe full exhaust with twin decats

Greddy electronic boost controller set up and working at same time by Chris Wilson

MOT TILL AUGUST 2020

Car sits visually how it came from japan.

More pics available Upon request

Car can be put on a ramp for serous buyers so it can be checked over and can also be delivered anywhere mainland UK in an agreed deal

Car is located in Walsall ws5 area and a quick look on google maps will reveal where that is

£18k or sensible offer

These are only going up in value especially in this condition

Thanks

Any more information please contact me on

07455190231, Dan

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Edited by Wheelynutz (see edit history)

First mot has 86983 km on it ?

Still makes it a very low annual mileage 90k mile car which is believable as probably a true mileage. Be interesting to see if the private retail market really is at the regular ad price of £20k+ for an auto TT that we are seeing these days.

Advertised as 36,000 miles but 86km's is more like 57 + any extra? Which is it?

Ok looking at the mot history it's either 86k KM in May 2007 and then approx 29K miles since (mot'd pretty much every year continuously) so 82K miles

Or the first MOT was a typo and the 8 was a 0 and it had 6,933 KM's on and the so has done about 34K miles

These are assuming it is in fact clocking in miles, it might still be KM's the mot tests switch back and forth from KM to miles and back and I suspect that's because KM's is showing on the dash odo, as otherwise an MOT tester would always put miles down? (this doesn't mean it's clocking up in KM's though depending on the speedo conversion!)

I'd think it's the former, 86K km's in 2007 is 6-7K km's per annum in Japan which seems more likely than 500km's

Seems like a fairly good traceable mileage and price if you just consider it as having 82k miles? (stems seals done by CW is a bonus but also support this higher mileage too?)

Edited by Scooter (see edit history)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.