The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Moderators

Mattlaw

Nice one Mike, get your boots on and kick some Red mod ass :eyebrows:

Stuff is already being picked up and the Reds are tinkering in the background, some of them own their own businesses so I know that they have the added pressure of trying to keep their livelihood afloat. It's a stressful time for many people at the moment, however I will always see what I can do to help and speed up the process.

Stuff is already being picked up and the Reds are tinkering in the background, some of them own their own businesses so I know that they have the added pressure of trying to keep their livelihood afloat. It's a stressful time for many people at the moment, however I will always see what I can do to help and speed up the process.

Tinkering in the background has been going on for years, an entire re-launch has been promised many times, nothing happens. The amount of work thats 'happening in the background' a net new forum must have been coded by now.

Club should adopt the club first approach, if your not actively involved you get removed as a Mod. IMO the entire RED mod team needs refreshing, the yellow Mods need some new blood and restrictions on what yellow mods can do should be lifted so they don't have to rely on the Red mods so much.

The above has been called for for a very long time is is way way way overdue so I don't understand why there is reticence to do it.

• 1 month later...

Just to boost this thread - I'd like to think that with the changes being imparted on the forum at the moment, coinciding with a re-jig in permissions and accessibility, that we have mitigated against this happening again.

Apologies for any issues experienced to date, and I hope that the parts you were after are still available. :thumbs: