The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Blasting Day Trip to Calis / Ostend / Antwerp

Earthrokka

doh, sorry, was trying to be toooo quick:(

Consider me standing corrected.

Saturday can't come fast enough. I heard a rumour that if you get caught doing over a 100 mph you get your car taken off you!

Anyone know if this is correct or there is anything driving wise we should look out for when abroad?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm....:eek:

but that could b true when doing somink like 150 or 200 MPH ..

Those people live on hard cash.. 'n there is that cash can't solve :p

so make sure u got lots of it .. 'n the 'ol bill wud apply the 3 monkys "no hear, no see 7 most definately no talkin' :p

have I forgotten anyone ?

Snowman

Dave R

Raoul + Breakdown cover

Roy + Breakdown cover £10

Paul E + Breakdown cover £8

Chris Web + Breakdown cover £8

Fastisnice + Breakdown cover £8

Peter + Breakdown cover

Earthrokka... Is always Under cover (£8)

:blink:

P.S boyz let me know if I forgotten anyone as that particualr train is getting full for the lower deck anyway.

.. but I 'll make it up to u .. yer brekky is on me

you guys sure about this ?? :D

i have it on good authority that earth is going to be actually COOKING breakfast !

'yer pays yer money and yer takes yer chances'

LOL .......:p

Cookin' :blink: Roy r u gettin me in twable Aw Somink ? :looney:

Anytime before 08:30 boyz.. no later.. coz we got to pick up 2 dodgy geezaz Roy + Doug from Klackets Services at 09:30..

We aim to be on time for the Shuttle 10:25, so we get to cross over together.

Oh BTW.. I meant brekky on the road yer baggggaz :p

but if u get to my place around 08 ish then i 'll have the Quisadillas with cheese warm n' ready.. eggs ? ...hmmm... ok then ...

:moo:

can u get to the A316 towards Richmond ?

if so ? then stay on it til u hit Sunbury exit where the M3 starts.

Take the 6th exit (almost u going back on the A316) take vicarage rd sign posted Feltham young offenders) where ashely spent time :p

count 4 rds to yer left then take the 5th one u'll be on Cavendish rd .. stay on it all the way down till u see us really :D

I've sorted something else for the weekend, too bad there wasnt a passenger seat. Ah well... :innocent:

Have fun on the trip guys! Dont stack a supe in the north sea or summit :D

I spose there are no refunds Earthrokka?

Sorry M8

They r stupid like that .. no refund :( However, i will try to save it for u to use another time. there 'll be a penalty charge of £10 tho' . u cud c all their stupid rules on their site Eurotunnel.co.uk.

I have been trying to phone for the past hour ... busy busy .. :eek:

I will speak to Paul E n' c if he has a seat for you ! ;)

:)

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Cookin' :blink: Roy r u gettin me in twable Aw Somink ? :looney:

Anytime before 08:30 boyz.. no later.. coz we got to pick up 2 dodgy geezaz Roy + Doug from Klackets Services at 09:30..

We aim to be on time for the Shuttle 10:25, so we get to cross over together.

Oh BTW.. I meant brekky on the road yer baggggaz :p

but if u get to my place around 08 ish then i 'll have the Quisadillas with cheese warm n' ready.. eggs ? ...hmmm... ok then ...

:moo:

check diss owt

Earthrokka Productions Presents "2 France 2 Furious" starring all the above people and some cool Rice Rockets.

I'm Shooting it on a PHAT 3 chip camera in true glorious widescreen and bringing a basic sound kit.....

Sham n da crew (including me) wanna get an Oscar for it so we want as much footage shot as yer possible can on yer Vid cameras...including the embarrising bits.

A few tips: Please Please Peeeerrrlllllease can you shoot in widescreen..there is a aspect ratio function on most camcorders for 16:9...this will help in the editing and besides there wont be many 4:3 telly's in a couple of years...and then we can edit it all together using Premiere and put music n effects and cut in little interviews n stuff.

If anyone has any objection to being filmed then tell me where to stick my wide angle before we leave..This video aint for broadcast so don't worry...its just for a laugh.

Also if you got any ideas or you fancy yerself as a Jorno/presenter type then it would be cool to have someone interviewing.

:gallery: :gallery: :gallery:

Sham is going to have a couple of walki talkies they're the ones you can buy in Dixons /Argos for short range comms.

They are legal to use in France Licence free and are popular with Street racers in the states.

If you have one ....then bring it. make sure its the legal European PMR446 one and not the illigal american FCC ones known as FRS (Family Radio Service)

Sham's Channel will be CH 5 Tone 5

:music: :music: :music:

Gree.... Sounds awesome and the weather is supposed to be quality.

I have walkies talies so will tune them in to 5,5.

We need to hook up some lovely to ensure it is a good film! anyone with any contacts in Europe for fillies that fancy a ride!!!:D :D :D