The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Blasting Day Trip to Calis / Ostend / Antwerp

Earthrokka

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter,

Welcome to " Da Kroozaz Department " M8.. all we do here is get together 'n party :D

There is still time for u to join this massive convoy of 7 Supraz 'n 1 RX7.

check yer PM..

Cuba ...cmo'n man .. u know how much of a good laff it is.

keep this mind tho' :

Saturday the31/05/03

Departure from Folkstone @10:58

Return from Calais @ 22:36

;)

Cmo'n Cmo'n boyz .. who's got a space for Marco ? he paid for his ticket but can't take da supe .. we'll find a space for u M8.

If my little boy isn't goin', then I will have 1 seat, Green Supra might have 1 if he gets his car back on time !

Nick, we'll keep u informed.

Raoul me 'ol makkah, bring yer man with the RX7 'n join in

:D

Getting Closer

a 6ft blond with big nokkaz wud do :p

nuhh..a cheque for £25 would be nice.. don't forget that u can get breakdown cover for £8 from the Eurotunnel by just quoting yer booking REf which is on an earlier post on this thread.

will send u a pm with the details.:D

just a quick thought, spoke to my dad about going on the tunnel the other night and he reckons if you have a very low car you have to tell eurotunnel in advance so they can have special ramps to get over the metal humps etc

Is he right , might be worth checking?

Dave

Not to worry me o'l makka ... got it all in hand ... well me thinks ..

Last couple of weeks when green supe n' meself went on it ! we had VIP treatment straight to lower deck :D they know that already ! funnily enuff Hoverspeed do that as well ! low cars go on a lower deck.

I 've warned anyway ! it's very safe ;)

Fastiznice iz finally comin' with us

:flame Dev

At last we get to c the Porsh killah in action :D

He decided to join us which makes us a strong 9 Supraz guarded by two Nasty lookin' RX7's :flame Dev

Rumour has it, Brannz might join us too :eek: this definately

gettin' far too serious.

Ash ...u gonna cry when u c the vid ..

eeeeeezy

Smaglaz with Tickets Update.

Snowman..Paid

DaveRex...Paid

Raoul ......Paid With breakdown cover

Mfs...........Paid With breakdown cover

Roy .........Paid With breakdown cover

Peter........ Not Yet

Green Supra .. Not Yet

Paul E .........Not Yet

Fastiznice....Not yet

Earthrokka...:blink:

Now we need to agrre on where we meetin' that mo'nin' :thumbs:

Either @my place Sunbury on Thames (M3 junction 1) or Runny nose if tiz easier for everyone :)

Talk 2 me Smaglaz

Guys,

You should visit Blankenberge while you're in Belgium. It's close to Oostende and between 29 May and 1 June there are some harbour festivities there which are always fun. If you guys are going there I'm coming over with my Supra for the day as well since we are organising a rally there for our customers. 18 Fairline luxury powerboats (http://www.fairline.com) are going to be in the marina.

Flavio

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid14/p142c9363fa12dc3dab98011a9003dc88/fde38afb.jpg.orig.jpg

Fast.. does that mean i can buy your ticket now ?

Chris, more work to yer motor ? U can't come to France then ?

talk to me Chris ..:)

Flavio.. Gate crushin' izit ? :p messin' me convoyz now :sly: ?

Pete, don't be a traitahhh ...hehehehe...

Nuuh only messing with u boyz.. sounds good n' if the group iz up for it we should be there.:thumbs:

The meetin' iz at Sunbury on Thames, M3 junction 1 come off at the big round about then take the 2nd exit off the R/about, then on Vicarage rd count five roads to yer left n' then u will b Cavendish rd, follow it all the way down till u c Supraz.

If u come from the A316 .i.e Richmond way etc.. then when u get to the Sunbury exit just b4 the M3 starts @ the R/about take the 6th exit off the r/about the same as above to get to mine.

09 am is departure from Sunbury. We 'd like to leave @ 9 am sharp pleeeeez.

Talk to me smuglaz..

Whats up earth,

Im gonna be havin a new clutch put in ASAP ordering it today! and pretty sure I will have all the bodywork sorted by then!

Count me in Buvvva.

I might have a set of nasty blue wheeeelz for you in about 2-3 weeks if all goes to plan. Also the side skirts are off my car being copied by paule e who is kindly going to repair all blemishes and slight cracks so thos should be top condition for you as well! I just gotta pull my finger out and order this TRD wide kit!

Aiiiiiiiiii