The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Blasting Day Trip to Calis / Ostend / Antwerp

Earthrokka

yes blaaaaad .. ur in yer ticket has been booked..

glad to have u back on board :thumbs:

got a TT last Saturday man... yes a Oct 97 TT VVTI TipTronic n' all dat :D

So now ... I can choose Thr REd Idian or The Black Panther :p

Paul e..? u should charge him for copying me skirts :D

lets talk geeeez

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you buy a new car for this drive - u must b 1 rich kid bubbah !

yeah - looking forward to the trip, to getting the supe back after 3 WEEKS ! to chase a few porkers n beemers around.... all in good fun of course.

Kris kros mi 'ol bredren... nuhh maaaan u reading right and I will keep me black til i get the right price for it. may be even keep it. :D who knowz ?

I got jokerz like that Ahs, da Basingstoke biatchhh offering me 2k fi me Black Panther ... :mad:

Saturday, bought da beast .. the owner played with a couple of bad aaaas cars on the M3 ...on the test drive ... showed 'em real Throttle .. which immediately persudaed me to buy it.

:D

Roy.. nuh Rich me dread.. just an Asylaaaam Seeeeekaaaahh.. livin' on the wellfare systim... but yeah it woz meant to be fi this trip seen.:p

I say old chap, could you possibly translate this language for me.

It appears to be some dialect previously undiscovered by civilised society!

:p

Listen m8 - need to arrange this breakdown cover for this trip - who and what do I call - or will my current RAC membership do it?

Cheers

Paul (Anglophile)

(and no that doesn't mean I like small angles!)

spot on Dave ...

Otherwise, Eurotunnel..could do u for 8 squid ! just phone up with yer booking reference mentioned next to yer name on an earlier post.

Sorry about the Patoi earlier Sir Paul.. some of our chaps here on this thread are Aslyum seekers n' we have to make feel at home.

thick jamaican accent :

wot dis paul geeezah on abaut mon ? hand da man the fattie so he stop talkin' wid dem funny sounds mon. da bwoay sound like he got somting in da backside pokin 'im...

I got jokerz like that Ahs, da Basingstoke biatchhh offering me 2k fi me Black Panther

PMSL :p :innocent: :D :cool: :p

all right mr asylum seeker - you bought a TT so you could keep up with the rest of us ...... ?? :flame Dev

nah man - just havin' fun ....... c ya at bracknell.

It sounds like the IBA reading scheme introduced in the 70's (way b 4 my time) where school was written as 'Skoowl' to help kids pronounce their words it worked but then kids had difficulty spelling as a result (it was such a 'Sham')

Earth I aint sure what to do my car may be ready by then but I will find out today If they can accelerate the repair if not I'll hitch a lift I'm only 5'7 and 9 n hlf stone so don't take up much room though I do smoke so have to have a fix now and again...but I can get 'outa dee car monn' 4 that (I do have other habits that are more unsociable but I won't go into that)

:p :p :p

Driverz So Far

Roy /Doug Supra

Raoul / Nigel Rx7

Snowman Supra

DaveRex Rx7

Paul E Supra

Peter & Steph Supra

Earthrokka Supra

Fastisnice Supra

Trd3000GT Supra

Green Supra Half Supra

Passengerz in Priority order.. 1st come 1st served

Marco (MFS)

Green Supra (if his car isn't ready)

the 2 above r almost guaranteed seats as they have paid for their tickets but can't take their cars.

Nick Karkie (is just being cheeky) ..hehehe...

I have a pro- photographer who offered to come with us n' take pro-shots of the whole ting .. She iz French tho' ..hehehe..

Anyone cares to give 'er the guest seat ? ;)

Yeah snow M8.. looking impressive already :D

I think we will entertain our Hollander freind who passed the invite to go to Blankenberge, which is not that far from OOstende.

So, lets just pray for the weather thats all we need :baa: iz just 1 good day pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. :p

Good thinkin' Batman :D

I have a plan tho' :eek:

We have radios to be kept in 3 different positions of the convoy

front, Middle and rear ..;)

and yes .. i know where i'm going in Belgium.. as 1 of me close mates from there said " if u drive longer than 2 hours without stopping in Belgium ! then u just crossed the border " :p :p

Check yer pm for me number.

cheque on its way, earth, congrats on your new supe watch out for that kickdown good thinking on the radios, looking forward to seeing the supes and the rest of you guys , do we have a name for this convoy?:D :D

Peter,

got the cheque ..thanks a lot me ol' makkka ..:D

A name for this convoy is a good idea ..

It is going to be video'ed using at least 2 cameras one pro- the other is a good sony Camcorder.. should be nice when we edit it 'n lay some great tracks on the film :D

How about " The Weapons of mass destructions on the move" :p

anymo' suggestions ...Paul u normally come up with somink ..hehe ... greensup..?

I got a decent digi panasonic camcorder, i'll get it with me as well.Earth you can get me the ticket man, i got my supra and no one is taking it away from me now till the end of the wicked european drive is over....

What about: "Rumble in the Supra jungle"