New Blasting Day Trip to Calis / Ostend / Antwerp

Earthrokka

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earth

I owe you £33 ... might need breakdown cover :eek:

Is there any chance of an earlier train back? I want to catch school disco on Saturday night in the Hammersmith Apollo???

Sooooooooo many hotties walking round in short skirts and stuff.....

Would like to be back home by 10 pm any ideas??? :innocent:

It is very important for me to get quality time otherwise I get agitated :thumbs:

Having a bit of a no girlfriend moment ,, cool in some respects ... V bad in some as well...

None of my replies are actually legal or could not be construed other than me being a dirtier old man than I am !

Also as dudes' missus is a great lady - I cant cast aspersions on his choice - other to say that he finally got lucky after many years of getting stuck with good looking one's m8!

Chris - listen - just get back for last orders and pick up the big drunken one as normal!:p

I mean without the car - what you gonna do?

:p

Paul

I will bring a set of jump leads for you buddy, just in case!!!!!!!

You know this is going to run and run! I think Dave will take great delight in turning the tables on the "need a push to get going jokes" he he he he he he:D :D :D :D :D

me back seeeeeen ...:eek:

Well ... ALITALIA.. is the worst Airline (if u cud call it that) on this planet ! and I flown Sleazy jet b4 :p

Those cooks(kok$) r so rude i almost forgot I was talking with Airline staff ! no offence to the stalions on this site but sorry it had to b said.

Buenos Aires London via Rome took 33 hours :eek:

wot da funk is goin' on here ? The shuttle Columbia went to soace n' back quicker !

Well i'm here now and picked up me red tt last night thanks to Green supe & Luke for the lift.

had a little play with an M3 on the M3 :p this morning .. it was funnnnnky.

OI kris .. stop messing the convoy with yer dirty ol' man habits..u c u got Paul goin' now !

We are going to meet kevin from Netherland at Blankenberg (not far from Ostend).. then back on Ostend and finally Calais is everyone cool with that ? let me know..

blesssssssssssssssss

Spare Passengers seats

Boyz n' galz.. please Remember that I have 2 passengers who have paid for their tickets 'n unfortunately can't take their Supes on this trip.

Ok ( Green supra ) Simon 'n Marco ( MFS ) priority to them for passenger seats pleeeeez ;)

I would appreciate it if someone has the space ..let us know ..u wont get bored with these 2 they r funny as funk :p

I have me little boy with me as a navigator .. so no monky business for me with the ladies then ohhh ...baaaaggggah..

This is gonna b very bad for the continent me tell u !

mmmmmm

school girlz ... I gotta get a train back for 8:30 - 9 ish?

Anyone else up for a bit of an ealier return?

Earth,,? you fancy dropping your sprog back home so we can go out and get some action?

comn we are all guys yea??

Snow, Dave ... don't worry, I got chris at a close range :sly: he is registered as a Pedo- i'm told by the Chiswick bourough council :p

Noway mannn ...coming back early ... the whole thing is in Calais M8.. all the fans are there the bars 2 ..French galz come eazzy

10 a pound :D

kris u r a Splitaaaahh...

:innocent: