Nic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nic,

Is it at D2S or D2R Philips bulb for a HID kit (dipped)? I know I got non genuine ones (not from you) so I'm looking into getting genuine Philips bulbs.

Thanks

Sorry no idea Alex, the bulbs in the kit are Japanese made.

I'm going to close the buy tonight and order the HID kits tomorrow (they'll take 1-2 days to get.) So will get them all posted out by end of this week.

If anyone else wants a set then I will need money transfering tonight please. :thanks:

All money received now :thumbs:

Can everybody double check they have the correct headlight type listed, if they are wrong please let me know ASAP. I will be ordering the kits tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to be included in teh buy please put your name down and send money immediately.

1. mcanny - UK Spec headlights PAID

2. loks - J-Spec headlights PAID

3. Jake - UK Spec headlights PAID

4. Nick - J-Spec headlights PAID

5. Psymon - J-Spec headlights PAID

6. Imi - UK Spec headlights PAID

7. DaveM - UK Spec headlights PAID

No, but I could sell you a TRD Umbrella :ecstatic:

Are you running some kind of spyware on my PCs Nic? I was looking at TRD umbrellas on a couple of sites earlier today! They are a bit too bright for me though, if they did an all black circuit umbrella with the logo on I'd be keen but I don't like the white panels or the red ones.

BTW, some of you will recieve kits with Japanese made ballasts and some German. They kits have recently been changed to using the Japanese ballasts, made by National, but my supplier had a mix of stock. I have tested both and the performance is the same, I have also sold both types to members without problem.

Of course :)

I'll take some tonight or tomorrow, the boxes are cool though - the only words I can read are "New" and "HID", given I wanted a new HID setup that's all I need to see ;)

It's nice getting some good stuff , better than Christmas. :ecstatic:

Wish I hadn't spent my money on the HID kit supplied by Performa who's now disappeared.:(

Mine came today, thanks.

Can somebody explain the diagram on the balasts for me? Is it saying the balasts should be mounted on their side rather than flat? I wouldn't want to get it wrong and break them.

Jake

there are two 'boxes' with each kit....large box pictured, and a smaller one, which, iirc is in the smaller bulb cardboard box

i think the diagram is saying you must connect small box to big, not big to big

but im not sure, my japanese is a little rusty!

mine have been in a month and are fine!