The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Putting N reg on my imported M reg car

Nathanj1142

Every import would be on much younger age related plates if it was down to when it was first registered here so i can only

guess the DVLA messed up with yours, i remember a guy on here with a 53 reg NA a while back which i guess was also a

DVLA mistake

• 1 month later...
Have you ever used/seen https://www.number1plates.com/dateless-number-plates/? I have been recommend by a friend but I am not sure of anyone else that has used them to buy number plates before

Very odd first post on a forum, the cynical me would think you are affiliated to the company in your link and shamelessly plugging them as this thread came up on a google search.

If not, welcome aboard.

Very odd first post on a forum, the cynical me would think you are affiliated to the company in your link and shamelessly plugging them as this thread came up on a google search.

If not, welcome aboard.

No way! My mate recommended coming on to a forum to ask as he has no idea either. So here I am!

No way! My mate recommended coming on to a forum to ask as he has no idea either. So here I am!

Well I always use plates4less - really nice layout and a large selection of number plates both preowned and new. Can also stick your car registration date in and it will grey out any regs that won’t go on your car.