The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gone very single !

uk-rich

not sure about that one ! can maybe find out tho, didn't go for the dbb option jarrett at phr says no go, wears twice as quick, and the earlier spool time would just not be noticable, plus they have to have a vacuum line to pull the oil from the bearing cartridge or they go tits up even quicker !

asked alot of people in the know, looked at the perfomance figures, and thought fuck it !!!!!!!

boostlogic are a bit rough and ready, so i was told anyway, have a look on mvp website, quite alot of info on there

Well, I'd say the Boostlogic kit's aren't rough and ready, they are good quality and a very very complete kit :thumbs:

-Ian

Guest Terry S
asked alot of people in the know, looked at the perfomance figures, and thought fuck it !!!!!!!

boostlogic are a bit rough and ready, so i was told anyway, have a look on mvp website, quite alot of info on there

LMAO yeah, can only guess who told you that. Enjoy your kit :thumbs:

Seems I'm the only one that doesn't like the sound they make. I took Frank's car out for about an hour and the external wastegate noise is interesting at first but it get's on your nerves after a while. I would have to have mine routed back into the exhaust, if I had one.

Seems I'm the only one that doesn't like the sound they make. I took Frank's car out for about an hour and the external wastegate noise is interesting at first but it get's on your nerves after a while. I would have to have mine routed back into the exhaust, if I had one.

Agreed, sounds boy racerish, attracts a lot of attention, you sound like you are driving like a madman, even if you are not, and 90% of the time it's supplied like that to save the kit maker money fabricating a proper set up. If you intend doing track days rather than racing through Basingstoke the externally vented wastegates will get you thrown off most UK circuits due to excess nosie. Just my opinion, and yes, I KNOW my Skyline has an externally vented wastegate, I haven't got round to modding it and I have only driven it about 0 miles in the last month anyway, due to work commitments :)