The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Zed V's Supra (The final say)

Guest Ken2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two Z's, and I have registered just to comment on this thread.

I think your replies were very good, better in fact than those on "my" forum, well done.

As for which is best, who knows, but I do think Toyotas are very reliable. Bit like washing machines? Lol.

I wish 300zx were as reliable instead of being just better looking

I wave at Z drivers, they almost always ignore me. .

They're probably concentrating in the identification of that weird sound, vibration or smell that had just emerged out of the blue... :cry:

Had one give me a thumbs up before but can't help thinking he was taking the piss though.

hitchhiking perhaps? Who wouldn't want a ride home in a Supra? :Popcorn:

What kind of reaction do you expect coming on here being a troll (A troll, in the context of the Internet or other online discussion forums, is a person who posts inflammatory messages for the primary purpose of disrupting the discussion or upsetting its participants. The word or its variant, trolling, is also used to describe such messages or the act of posting them). Very sad

Crikey - I've just learned something this week.

It must be hard driving one though, I considered one for a very short time along with a GTO... then I realised before it was too late why they were both cheaper.

It obviously irritates them that they didn't realise sooner themselves that the 300zx *was* a nice car, the Supra *still* is a nice car ;)

The top Jap cars IMO

1 Supra, Skyline GTR, NSX, RX7

2 300ZX, GTO/3000GT

3 Evo, STi, 200SX maybe

and then the rest.

I've done a few searches on their forum ... and I didn't see any Supra v Z kill stories. Probably as there is none! ;)

Those 3 legged arthritic rocking horses are better off finding a unigate milkfloat to have a play with.

The only decent Jap car that came out of Nissan - imo - is the Skyline.

Guest antarctica

Hi, I'm a newbie ,

been looking at this thread with interest. Always wanted a supra but they are a bit out of my price range. I have been looking a GTO and 300zx bacause of value for money. supra is superior without a doubt but I have to say the 300zx is a better looking motor of all 3. But looks aren't everything. gotta keep saving. :respekt: