The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Strongflexuk customer service(Lack of)

SupraLEDrears

So I did 2 separate transactions with these. One order for a full rear suspension and about 3 weeks later, a full front suspension polybush kit. They list 2 different sizes for some parts so the guy suggested I get both and they'll refund me for the ones I didn't need. Email replies were coming in steady with about 4-6 hours between replies. Items were sent from Poland, which isn't an issue but if your car is on a ramp, old bush pressed out and the new bush is wrong, your car is staying on that ramp for 5 working days.

So the bushes themselves were of good quality and it's made an enormous difference to the handling, no more body rolling or weird noises from the suspension. I would fully recommend them as far as quality goes.

Now we come to the less happy part.

I had 3 sets of bushes left that totals around £62. Emailed them for a return address and received that on 14/06/18. Sent them two emails after that asking if I needed to include anything specific but no reply. Ended up sending the items back to their HQ down south via recorded delivery and it was signed for by the owner on 21/07/18. I did email them on the day with pictures of the contents and a list of the items, including my paypal, address, etc so they knew to expect it.

Up until today I've not heard anything back about it. Sent them an email this morning disclosing proof of delivery, etc and they have finally replied again after about a month and a half. He said that accounts should've sorted it and he will chase it.

I'll keep you all updated on how long the refund takes. Also, these do not have a contact email listed anywhere so you're bound to email or FB messenger only.

I do recommend the products, the customer service is just really poo.

• 2 months later...